Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,131  
Picked my wicked 60 up from FedEx 5/14, 14 weeks and 1 day after ordering it.
Added some Spiral wrap to the hoses as seen in the last photo.

20210514_124817.jpg
20210514_175041.jpg
20210514_180101.jpg

20210514_183633.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,132  
Can someone with an EA landplane measure the size and thickness of the angle that the cutting edges are mounted to?
Crap! Meant to do that today, forgot. :ROFLMAO:

It's 4" or 5" at least. What be the concern?

EA and heavy-dutiness go together like eggs and bacon or biscuits and gravy or fried chicken with anything or a hot day and a cold beer.

/ Everything Attachments #2,133  
Crap! Meant to do that today, forgot.

It's 4" or 5" at least. What be the concern?

EA and heavy-dutiness go together like eggs and bacon or biscuits and gravy or fried chicken with anything or a hot day and a cold beer.
I have a Wood's 6ft that I bent the leading cutting edge/angle. It is somewhat deserved as it's on a 60hp tractor... The angle the cutting edge is mounted to is only 3 x 5/16, I was thinking about upgrading to a 7ft EA if it is significantly stronger, if not I'll just beef up what I have.

/ Everything Attachments #2,134  
Resized_20210515_154133_117.jpegResized_20210515_154142_3544.jpegI move four more truck loads of all locust. I was hoping to cut this weekend but I was called in to work. I'm hoping to get some time in the woods in the next few weeks.

/ Everything Attachments #2,135  
I finally decided after much research on purchasing a 54 inch wicked root Grapple. When I called everything attachments they told me the delivery date was more than 14 weeks away. With trees to be dropped and work to be done it just sucks that I can’t wait the 14 weekS. So I will probably wind up buying one from a less reputable company for less money and then spending more money in the future.
Rant over. Sorry

/ Everything Attachments #2,136  
I finally decided after much research on purchasing a 54 inch wicked root Grapple. When I called everything attachments they told me the delivery date was more than 14 weeks away. With trees to be dropped and work to be done it just sucks that I can’t wait the 14 weekS. So I will probably wind up buying one from a less reputable company for less money and then spending more money in the future.
Rant over. Sorry
This is the position I was in....work to do and can't wait that long. I rationalized that something like a grapple should sell pretty easily if I felt I was missing out on anything with the cheaper one.....but would then have something to use while I waited. I don't know yet if I'll test that theory.....I'm getting work done. good luck in your search.

/ Everything Attachments #2,137  
Rant over. Sorry

Yea, the wait for a wicked has been weeks, for several years now.

/ Everything Attachments #2,139  
Thanks for all of the great words, guys! Sorry I don't get much time spent over here on TBN, but I'll try to do better!!

If you're on Facebook, we'd love to have you in the EA Channel Group
Travis

Here's my latest Factory Walk vid in case you haven't caught it!

/ Everything Attachments #2,140  
Any have experience ordering from Canada? Curious how much shipping and duty and brokerage fees were. They are made in US so should be no duty... Anyway curious how much you paid above website price after delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.