Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,361  
Travis, I ordered a grapple in mid November. My confirmation notes appx 5 months lead time (mid April). Based on what you know now, do you think that is still accurate?

Will production from your new factory start in time to affect spring delivery lead times positively?

/ Everything Attachments #2,362  
Travis, I ordered a grapple in mid November. My confirmation notes appx 5 months lead time (mid April). Based on what you know now, do you think that is still accurate?

Will production from your new factory start in time to affect spring delivery lead times positively?

Hey man, some have been taking more like 6ish months due to some material sourcing hurdles. Hopefully, she'll not be held up much!

I can't see the new factory helping lead times by then, but definitely can't wait till it does!!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,363  
How bout a stroll through the EA Factory with me?
I made this before I left last Friday.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,364  
EA - I have a suggestion for your webpage. I do reporting/database/GUI work all day, so this may annoy me more than most. When your customers log in and want to review their orders, the default is set to show "Orders Placed in the Last 1 Month." This leads a majority of people to a blank screen and forces them to select an older timeframe and click the "Go" button. Given that the leads times are getting into that 4-6 month range, and I presume the average users may purchase 1-3 implements a year, can you just set the default search to "Show all orders in the last year" (sorted by order date descending) so we don't start off with a blank screen? The current defaults force the user to acknowledge the long wait time, while they are waiting. If they pick Show 3 Months, click go and nothing and then click Show 6 Months, and go etc. Just a thought.

... of course, this is all to see when my driveway thaws and turns into a giant 1/2 mile pot-hole-filled nightmare that I might get my EA LandPlane to fix it (Ordered Dec 2nd)

/ Everything Attachments #2,365  
EA - I have a suggestion for your webpage. I do reporting/database/GUI work all day, so this may annoy me more than most. When your customers log in and want to review their orders, the default is set to show "Orders Placed in the Last 1 Month." This leads a majority of people to a blank screen and forces them to select an older timeframe and click the "Go" button. Given that the leads times are getting into that 4-6 month range, and I presume the average users may purchase 1-3 implements a year, can you just set the default search to "Show all orders in the last year" (sorted by order date descending) so we don't start off with a blank screen? The current defaults force the user to acknowledge the long wait time, while they are waiting. If they pick Show 3 Months, click go and nothing and then click Show 6 Months, and go etc. Just a thought.

... of course, this is all to see when my driveway thaws and turns into a giant 1/2 mile pot-hole-filled nightmare that I might get my EA LandPlane to fix it (Ordered Dec 2nd)
Thanks for the feedback, man. I'll definitely pass it along!

Yeah, I can't wait for spring!!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,367  
Just got myself in line!
Thaaaat's what we like to hear!
Travis

Oh, btw...

line.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #2,368  
Yeah yeah I know.

Don't think I'm officially even there yet (I'm waiting on an invoice to my PayPal account).

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.