Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,461  
That blade has all the nice hydraulic options, hydraulic offset to get off to the side of your tractor, hydraulic tilt ideal for crowning as well as ditching.
Combine the hydraulic offset with the hydraulic tilt and angle you can dig a good ditch and roll the dirt right up were you want it, then come back and feather out the dirt without leaving your seat. The hydraulic angle allows you to decide on the go which side your dirt and or stones will spill off of.

The hydraulic tail wheel would be handy for grading and reducing washboards.

Top and tilt are very limited in what they can accomplish the tilt can angle the blade a bit but not as well as tilt on the blade.
The top is only going to change your blade edge attack angle.

With the addition of diverter valves one set of remotes can perform many functions.
I've got 600ft of driveway that needs a complete rebuild. It started out as an old farm road that we dumped crusher run on and never went any further. Drainage is lacking, needs crowning and probably ditching. I may even go so far as to lay a polymer grid system and fill with gravel. Basically I'm looking at my best options for that project and future landscape improvements....

/ Everything Attachments #2,462  
I got my tooth bar for my 3930's FEL bucket while I was out of town. It is a beast, For the 6' bucket it probably weighs 60+ pounds, and is not yet installed but loaded for the trip. Now I need a 1/2" drill and to load one of my generators to run it. .

/ Everything Attachments #2,463  
I've got 600ft of driveway that needs a complete rebuild. It started out as an old farm road that we dumped crusher run on and never went any further. Drainage is lacking, needs crowning and probably ditching. I may even go so far as to lay a polymer grid system and fill with gravel. Basically I'm looking at my best options for that project and future landscape improvements....
I prefer a back blade over a box blade by far for driveway maintenance. With a back blade I can rip a good sized ditch, spread the spoils out or move them sideways out of the way. I can countour a slope or crown a driveway. I can create a shallow or a good sized waterway. It will also windrow rocks a bit while blading with it angled.
The only thing it doesn't do good at is to move material from one location to another, but that's what my bucket is for.
I have both back blades and a box blade, I would say I use the back blade 10 times or more over the box blade.

/ Everything Attachments #2,464  
I prefer a back blade over a box blade by far for driveway maintenance. With a back blade I can rip a good sized ditch, spread the spoils out or move them sideways out of the way. I can countour a slope or crown a driveway. I can create a shallow or a good sized waterway. It will also windrow rocks a bit while blading with it angled.
The only thing it doesn't do good at is to move material from one location to another, but that's what my bucket is for.
I have both back blades and a box blade, I would say I use the back blade 10 times or more over the box blade.
I suspect I'll end up with both before it's all said and done. I'm definitely leaning towards the grader blade right now though

/ Everything Attachments #2,465  
Any chance yall might sell those nifty wicked ripper shanks alone? Maybe with a/multiple hole(s)? I snagged a RO-720 roll over box for a song but a couple of the ripper points are bent up. I'd buy a whole set of wicked for it if I could get them....

/ Everything Attachments #2,466  
Any chance yall might sell those nifty wicked ripper shanks alone? Maybe with a/multiple hole(s)? I snagged a RO-720 roll over box for a song but a couple of the ripper points are bent up. I'd buy a whole set of wicked for it if I could get them....
They really don't look the same size and the std rippers. From the pictures, they look skinner and deeper.
A real shame too because I have an EA Severe Xtreme box and I am really jealous of the new rippers. Especially the fast adjustment.

/ Everything Attachments #2,467  
They really don't look the same size and the std rippers. From the pictures, they look skinner and deeper.
A real shame too because I have an EA Severe Xtreme box and I am really jealous of the new rippers. Especially the fast adjustment.
You're correct about that. I think they would work or could easily be made to work on my RO-720 though. I can't find a good picture but the attachment system is different. They kinda bolt to the side of a reinforcing member.

ETA

You can kinda see what I'm talking about in this picture....

Attachments

• Thumb.jpeg
    Thumb.jpeg
    352.2 KB · Views: 92
   / Everything Attachments #2,468  
You're correct about that. I think they would work or could easily be made to work on my RO-720 though. I can't find a good picture but the attachment system is different. They kinda bolt to the side of a reinforcing member.

ETA

You can kinda see what I'm talking about in this picture....
The easy adjust Hardox 450 Wicked rippers are larger, front to back, than any other ripper, so, unfortunately, I know it wouldn't fit.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,469  
Here's a fresh factory tour I made last Friday, just before leaving for the weekend. Keep in mind, this is totally unplanned or rehearsed. Just calling it like I see it.

In other exciting news..

Our projected build time for new orders is 12ish weeks, which is an improvement.

We also have a quick ship program that's been working great. Compact Pallet forks for JDQA and SSQA, 3k Rated Forks, Post Hole Diggers, Garden Bedders, Receiver Hitches, and more!

Speeco E Hitches are in stock. No bushings required.

Wicked Toothbar has been shipping within 4ish weeks or so!

Thanks for the support!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,470  
I got my tooth bar for my 3930's FEL bucket while I was out of town. It is a beast, For the 6' bucket it probably weighs 60+ pounds, and is not yet installed but loaded for the trip. Now I need a 1/2" drill and to load one of my generators to run it. .
Awesome! Be sure to let us know how you like it. :)
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.