Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,761  
Why is there a discussion like this going on? It is very simple. You don't like the shipping policy, or the costs, go somewhere else. No one is making you buy their equipment. There are probably dozens (or more) places to buy the same type of equipment. I have gotten things from several places. Every one had their good points and their bad points. You just have to decide if the good outweighs the bad.

I have not gotten cars from a certain dealer because I didn't like the price or other things. Went somewhere else and got what I wanted, and the deal I liked. No harm, no foul.

You have obviously never bought anything from Everything Attachments.

/ Everything Attachments #1,762  
I am not quite sure you have.......
But man you sure are full of hate!

/ Everything Attachments #1,763  
You have obviously never bought anything from Everything Attachments.

With all the education, experience and wisdom that comes with your age (based on your list of military history), you should know to ask questions, before you make assumptions. You are making an assumption, and you are incorrect. I bought my 55 inch Root Rake Grapple from them. I knew I had to drive to the freight terminal (30 minutes one way) to get it. I knew that in advance and accepted that fact. If I didn't want to do that, I could have got one from Titan Attachments, and had it shipped to my door, just like I had Titan do with my landscape rake. However, I know the grapple was what I wanted, and the pro's outweighed the con's. Again, it goes back to, if you don't accept the terms, then buy from someone else. There are lots of other companies that would like your business. Maybe one of them will meet the quality, cost and shipping you require or demand.

/ Everything Attachments #1,764  
Old and bitter. I certainly don't need those attitudes bringing me down. Life is to short for all the hate and turmoil.

/ Everything Attachments #1,765  
He is just an angry old man who is having a tissy fit because he wants something but does not want to pay for it, and he thinks by insulting EA he will satisify his "inner LIL GIRL feelings"

/ Everything Attachments #1,766  
here is a pic of my new grapple getting dirty

Attachments

• grappleload.jpg
    grappleload.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 115
   / Everything Attachments #1,768  
With all the education, experience and wisdom that comes with your age (based on your list of military history), you should know to ask questions, before you make assumptions. You are making an assumption, and you are incorrect. I bought my 55 inch Root Rake Grapple from them. I knew I had to drive to the freight terminal (30 minutes one way) to get it. I knew that in advance and accepted that fact. If I didn't want to do that, I could have got one from Titan Attachments, and had it shipped to my door, just like I had Titan do with my landscape rake. However, I know the grapple was what I wanted, and the pro's outweighed the con's. Again, it goes back to, if you don't accept the terms, then buy from someone else. There are lots of other companies that would like your business. Maybe one of them will meet the quality, cost and shipping you require or demand.

I am not stupid!
I read, and understood the terms, before I bought from EA....both times!
My point, that you and others have obviously missed, is that it CAN be done differently, to make for a better/ more convenient customer experience.
Other companies seem to be able to master the concept.
I have unloaded more than a few "free" shipments in front of my house.

/ Everything Attachments #1,769  
got mine in 8 weeks but sounds like they are down to five.

yep, delivery in 5 weeks and working the next afternoon :thumbsup:

this is my first grapple and it's on a new tractor, so I am climbing the learning curve

Capture.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #1,770  
"Crying like a little girl"
Yup, some "little girl" here......
Thanks for the insult!
This former US Naval Aviator.....is no "little girl".
Carrier qualified in two different type A/C, and Vietnam air medal with a few stars to boot.
Sincerely,
Your "little girl" !!!

I have never put anyone on the TBN ignore list.
You have now earned the honor of being the 1st !
Thank you for your service to the Country :thumbsup: :united-states: :united-states: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.