Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,122  
Thanks. And again I am not trying to stir up a hornets nest but I have read some places online that their delivery estimates can be rather optimistic. Just was hoping for some feedback from fellow customers. It is totally unrelated to EA or even tractors but I recently made a purchase with a company that took my money and promised 3-4 weeks delivery and it ended up being 11 weeks.
Talk to Travis. Sometimes, NOT always, they may happen to have what you want in stock and ready to go. For me it was the shipping company that really delayed my shipment. No fault of EA or Travis! The shipping Co messed up the ship-to and shipped-from addresses and tried to send it back to EA instead of sending it to me. Because I was on top of things and checking shipment progress I was able to contact the shipping CO and got it changed before it made the 8 hour trip back to EA. Once it arrived at the local terminal it sat in the truck for almost a week because they were backlogged and could not find any help. The folks at the terminal were great to deal with once it came off the truck.

/ Everything Attachments #2,124  
I think I was the victim of auto corrupt. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
auto corrupt.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,126  
Can someone with an EA landplane measure the size and thickness of the angle that the cutting edges are mounted to?

/ Everything Attachments #2,128  
My grapple is scheduled to arrive this Friday which is less than 3 months after ordering. I wasn't expecting it until June.

/ Everything Attachments #2,130  
Can someone with an EA landplane measure the size and thickness of the angle that the cutting edges are mounted to?
Call Travis 866-581-5818.

Why do you need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.