Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,181  
Will the wicked 72 work for on a svl75? I see your picks for it on the website and it looks like it would.
Hey man,

This 73 is what we'd recommend for an SVL. Wicked Root Grapple For Large Utility Tractors and Skid Steer Loaders

Here is is on ours:
20201022_082147es.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,182  
Oh. Well that’s on par with bradco and landpride weights and price.

/ Everything Attachments #2,183  
Oh. Well that’s on par with bradco and landpride weights and price.
Yeah,
I personally like the 660 pound Wicked 66, rather than any long bottom, though.
It LIVES on our M6-141 Kubota tractor!
https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...ch-Wicked-Root-Rake-Grapple-p/eta-66-wrrg.htm
Travis

122129066_10158694734693232_2940261730041748424_n.jpg

20180725_150200s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,184  
I feel for you folks and the long waits. I was one of you for 15 weeks. Two days ago I was finally able to play with my new Wicked 55 and all the frustration went right out the window. Great product, so worth the wait! Thanks EA

/ Everything Attachments #2,185  
I feel for you folks and the long waits. I was one of you for 15 weeks. Two days ago I was finally able to play with my new Wicked 55 and all the frustration went right out the window. Great product, so worth the wait! Thanks EA

Monday will be 16 weeks for me :) hopefully it will ship this week

/ Everything Attachments #2,188  
you dont use hardox on that? Is it all grade 50?
1/2” grade 50 is some strong stuff.
We do use Hardox for certain components, but the bulk of our long bottom Wickeds is Grade 50.
The Wicked Root Rake Grapples use all Hardox flat steel.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,189  
Hi All,
I had an interesting experience with Everything Attachments -- I have a box blade and a landscape rake that I purchased from them and needed some new ends for my box blade shanks so I ordered some yesterday -- I've ordered them in the past with no issue. This morning I got a phone call from them (unfortunately I don't remember the guy's name). Apparently they are not currently allowed to ship to Maine? Even via UPS / Fedex? The person I spoke with didn't know why or wouldn't tell me why.

That's a new one..

I ended up having to order what I needed elsewhere. Does anyone know what's going on with that?

/ Everything Attachments #2,190  
Hi All,
I had an interesting experience with Everything Attachments -- I have a box blade and a landscape rake that I purchased from them and needed some new ends for my box blade shanks so I ordered some yesterday -- I've ordered them in the past with no issue. This morning I got a phone call from them (unfortunately I don't remember the guy's name). Apparently they are not currently allowed to ship to Maine? Even via UPS / Fedex? The person I spoke with didn't know why or wouldn't tell me why.

That's a new one..

I ended up having to order what I needed elsewhere. Does anyone know what's going on with that?
Very strange!
I am all ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.