Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,191  
Hi All,
I had an interesting experience with Everything Attachments -- I have a box blade and a landscape rake that I purchased from them and needed some new ends for my box blade shanks so I ordered some yesterday -- I've ordered them in the past with no issue. This morning I got a phone call from them (unfortunately I don't remember the guy's name). Apparently they are not currently allowed to ship to Maine? Even via UPS / Fedex? The person I spoke with didn't know why or wouldn't tell me why.

That's a new one..

I ended up having to order what I needed elsewhere. Does anyone know what's going on with that?
It all boils down to Maine's tax dept., and their harassment of our company. I agree that it's totally unfortunate for our customers up there, but I've explained it to several on the phone, and they totally get where I'm comin from.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,192  
It all boils down to Maine's tax dept., and their harassment of our company. I agree that it's totally unfortunate for our customers up there, but I've explained it to several on the phone, and they totally get where I'm comin from.
Travis

Travis
For Maine customers, you might suggest that they could arrange for shipment to a business/friend, just over the border in New Hampshire.
New Hampshire has NO SALES TAX, so there would be no tax issue.
Maine, Vermont, and Mass. residents buy many high dollar items in New Hampshire.

/ Everything Attachments #2,193  
I'm waiting on a 66" wicked root grapple. I talked to EA today July 29. I'm 4th on the list. About 3 more weeks to delivery. I placed the order on April 12. Looking like about 16 weeks total.

/ Everything Attachments #2,194  
For Maine customers, you might suggest that they could arrange for shipment to a business/friend, just over the border in New Hampshire.
New Hampshire has NO SALES TAX, so there would be no tax issue.
Maine, Vermont, and Mass. residents buy many high dollar items in New Hampshire.
Yes, very true.
We can totally arrange ship to terminals in Bedford, Belmont, or Concord in New Hampshire, with no tax.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,195  
Travis
Thanks Travis, I wish the guy that called me had told me that - he said he didn't know why.

I definitely have no love for our tax department..

/ Everything Attachments #2,196  
Ted, any chance you will be offering 3pt power rakes again? I would definitely like to purchase from you again but noticed they are no longer offered.

/ Everything Attachments #2,197  
Ted, any chance you will be offering 3pt power rakes again? I would definitely like to purchase from you again but noticed they are no longer offered.
Hey Thoma,
I seriously doubt it. We stopped dealing with Paladin due to some very poor communication and customer service hardships. It frequently took our guys 30 minutes or more to get someone on the phone, and they rarely acknowledged our orders towards the end. It's unfortunate, but with the demand for our EA Attachments growing soooo much, it does give us more time to focus on those!
Thanks so much for asking.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,198  
Thanks Travis, Its sad to hear that. I'm also being told the same regarding Paladin and the slipping quality/support of their rakes. Just thought I would ask on a hunch that you would be offering something from a better MFG.

/ Everything Attachments #2,199  
I ordered a 66" grapple on April 12. I was told 12-14 weeks. I talked to them on July 29 and was told I was 4th on the list and I would be getting it in about 3 weeks. I called again today, Aug. 19. I was told I was 3rd on the list and it would be 2-3 more weeks!! If they told me the truth today🤔🤥, by my count, it will be 22 weeks!!!! This is just REDICOULOUS!!!

/ Everything Attachments #2,200  
I ordered a 66" grapple on April 12. I was told 12-14 weeks. I talked to them on July 29 and was told I was 4th on the list and I would be getting it in about 3 weeks. I called again today, Aug. 19. I was told I was 3rd on the list and it would be 2-3 more weeks!! If they told me the truth today🤔🤥, by my count, it will be 22 weeks!!!! This is just REDICOULOUS!!!
We're working at it as hard as we can, and I do understand frustrations. I'm just as frustrated.

We added 6 welding bays, with guys manned to each, within the past week, to really boost production as much as possible.

Not being able to source material for WEEEKS really extended many lead times further than we could've guessed.

We'll continue to do all we can.
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.