Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,201  
Travis called me less than 30 mins. after I made my post. I appreciate the issues he is dealing with. Nothing in my post was dishonest or inaccurate. My frustration is real although it comes from more than just this issue. It showed in my post. I've had several problems not related to my order (fire, death in my family, delay in home construction) I took that out on EA. For my over enthusiastic REDICOULOUS, I apologize although I am disappointed in the length of time my money is tied up in a tool I now desperately need. Looks like 4 more weeks to delivery.

/ Everything Attachments #2,202  
Are all the orders you quoted 12-14 weeks (or so) running at 20+ weeks now?

/ Everything Attachments #2,204  
Travis called me less than 30 mins. after I made my post. I appreciate the issues he is dealing with. Nothing in my post was dishonest or inaccurate. My frustration is real although it comes from more than just this issue. It showed in my post. I've had several problems not related to my order (fire, death in my family, delay in home construction) I took that out on EA. For my over enthusiastic REDICOULOUS, I apologize although I am disappointed in the length of time my money is tied up in a tool I now desperately need. Looks like 4 more weeks to delivery.

You are disappointed I understand but you knew that going in when you ordered your grapple that your money would be tied up.

I would have waited 6 months for my grapple (I got in less than 12 weeks) as I knew this grapple would last the life of the tractor.

/ Everything Attachments #2,205  
I might well have not bought from EA if I had known that 12 weeks was going to turn into 24! That being said, I knew my money would be " tied up" until I got the grapple. I'm also positive that I will be very pleased with it when it finally gets here.

/ Everything Attachments #2,206  
I might well have not bought from EA if I had known that 12 weeks was going to turn into 24! That being said, I knew my money would be " tied up" until I got the grapple. I'm also positive that I will be very pleased with it when it finally gets here.
Have you talked with EA about getting a refund and ordering from somewhere else? I'm positive that EA didn't know that 12 weeks would turn into 24 weeks too.
You want to blame anyone blame the US gov't for the hysteria created with the scamdemic.

/ Everything Attachments #2,207  
I already do blame the liberal turds!!
Why would I get a refund now!?!? That would be idiotic! I'll just wait it out for 4 more weeks and just put it behind me. Theres the posability that I may not order from EA again though!

/ Everything Attachments #2,208  
I already do blame the liberal turds!!
Why would I get a refund now!?!? That would be idiotic! I'll just wait it out for 4 more weeks and just put it behind me. Theres the posability that I may not order from EA again though!
You are still blaming EA for events out of their control.

You do know that you are not the only one waiting 20 weeks? Had I waited another month to order my wicked grapple it would have 20 weeks for me too.

By the way I'm looking at buying a Top n tilt kit from Fit Rite hydraulics and their lead time is 30 weeks. I won't be blaming Fit Rite if I make my order.

/ Everything Attachments #2,209  
I'm blaming EA for not contacting me and keeping me notified. Congratulations on getting your order on time. I'm happy for you.

/ Everything Attachments #2,210  
Many of us are frustrated about delays right now. I expressed very similar thoughts when I found out that my sawmill build date had been pushed back yet again... especially when I read here and elsewhere about people who ordered from the same company after I did, and already are making sawdust. It's just the way things are right now. However, the only way that I would have paid up front knowing that it would be months is if I had gotten something in return; I don't write interest free loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.