Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,351  
Nice bucket Cat, I can see one of those in my future.

/ Everything Attachments #2,352  
Has anyone else had a hydraulic leak from their EA grapple? One of the hose swivels on my 60" dual lid Wicked grapple failed.

/ Everything Attachments #2,353  
Hi Everybody,

We are happy to announce that (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) has become an advertiser on TractorByNet.com.

Many TBN members have already bought from Ted at (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure), and the reviews have been great so far.

(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) offers:

- More than 1,000 pieces of equipment for tractors, skid steers and construction equipment

- High quality name brand equipment

- Large free shipping area

- Handy instructional videos for many popular items

Feel free to discuss your experiences with (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) in this thread.

Thank you!
I've ordered once from them and product was high-quality. I've also nagged them numerous times about other attachments and have always had great response and support from them. I strongly recommend them. They are the first place I go to when I need something. Looking for a 48" Rock Bucket now for a sub-compact but they don't have one so sadly having to look elsewhere.

/ Everything Attachments #2,354  
I think they use some sort of voo-doo magic or something. I already sense I'll be compelled to buy 3 or 4 attachments from them next summer and there's nothing I can do about it.

/ Everything Attachments #2,355  
I also enjoy their videos promoting their products, they do a great job of explaining the build process of each item.

/ Everything Attachments #2,356  
I also enjoy their videos promoting their products, they do a great job of explaining the build process of each item.
And that is important for someone like me with no experience with tractors/attachments :)

/ Everything Attachments #2,357  
I really like the rear blade I got from EA. Heavy, well made, adjustable in every angle. I use it with a hydraulic top link from Surplus Center which makes it all the nicer!

/ Everything Attachments #2,358  
*EA UPDATE* It's a good time to plan ahead for spring.

We have been trying to keep our prices down, and not have an increase every week or month, as some of our competitors have. We have battled supply chain issues, material cost increases, and inflation, but unfortunately, we must have a price increase. Effective January 2nd, there will be a 6% increase, which is still far below where we would be, had our prices followed the difficult times we have all been going through. We always put our customers first at Everything Attachments, and hate to have price increases. We will continue to guarantee the best value and the best quality attachments on the Planet. Hopefully in 2022, material costs will return to normal, and the investment in our new facility, that will open in March, will help prices go back down, unlike many other competitors. THANK YOU to all of our loyal customers, and Merry Christmas 2021.
🇺🇸

/ Everything Attachments #2,359  
Do you guys have a thumb attachment for a stump bucket?

Status
Not open for further replies.