Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,421  
Some are public and even businesses that use FB for advertising...

I'm not signed up but can view depending...

/ Everything Attachments #2,422  
If you order a rotary cutter from EA, is it completely assembled upon arrival? How well do these two brands hold up??

/ Everything Attachments #2,423  
Everything Attachments Xtreme Duty Large Deluxe Box Frame Disc Harrow with 24 20" Notched Discs

Just what I was looking for! Very well made piece of equipment, thanks EA!

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Left Front.jpg
    Left Front.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 115
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Shipping Rear.jpg
    Shipping Rear.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Shipping Right.jpg
    Shipping Right.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 104
   / Everything Attachments #2,424  
So - I see pretty recent posts in this thread saying lead times are 4-5 months out...

I'm looking at either the 55" or the 60" for my L4760HSTC with a LA1055 loader - and NOWHERE that I see on the everythingattachments site is there ANY mention about lead times like that. There's a bunch of warning to make sure people understand how freight works... but I can throw a grapple into the cart and get all the way to the place order screen and even enter credit card information...

So are you guys telling me I'll go all they way through that - they will hit my card - then tell me "sorry bro - 4-5 months out"!??!?!

I'd love to tell you that someone at EA has answered that question for me - but 2 messages sent to "Email Rick" link in the upper corner of the site have not been responded to.

I get that people love these grapples- but as a newcomer to the EA party - not really having the most warm and fuzzy customer experience here so far...
Sorry about the communication. I was on vacation last week, and they had difficulty with the sales emails being forwarded to the other staff, but I did answer your email request early this morning.
Yes, we're 4ish months or so behind, and EA is always a quick phone call away if anyone ever needs answers fast!
We'll also be glad to assist you with placing the order over the phone.
Thanks for the inquiry!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,428  
Lead times lowering soon? How soon? I figured, with your new factory, that that would happen. I might just have to figure out how to swing the purchase with 4% off. Well, that and figure out what I am buying. Lol!
Hehe, how soon is the magic question, and don't know if/how much it will help an order placed today.
I'm counting on this winter and next spring, surely.

We've been guessing at 4ish months for most attachments, but some things, such as the Wicked Toothbar(awesome bucket transformer), Post Hole Diggers, Pine Straw Rakes, Subsoilers, Potato Plows, Receiver Hitches, and I'm probably forgetting more, have been shipping sooner!

Oh, and I can help ya figure out LOTS to buy!! ;)
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,429  
Interesting. Can't get the $50 off the 3rd function kit with a purchase of a grapple and the July 4th promotion. Bummer.

Call me to order. I'll make it happen. 👊
You'll get 4% off the Wickedness and $50 off the kit.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,430  
Ted's getting back into video mode. Hopefully, this will be the first of many new product vids we'll be releasing shortly!
Travis

EA 48" Xtreme Duty Brush Cutter

Status
Not open for further replies.