Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,441  
Thanks for the business!!
I've been estimating 4 weeks, but many have been shipping faster. Your bucket is gonna be a much more useful, Wicked animal.
Travis
Is 4 weeks just the Toothbar? What is the current lead time for a Wicked Grapple and a Box Blade?

/ Everything Attachments #2,442  
Is 4 weeks just the Toothbar? What is the current lead time for a Wicked Grapple and a Box Blade?

Yeah, Wicked Toothbar and several other smaller attachments ship faster.
Wicked Grapple and Box Blades, around 4ish months or so.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,443  
Seems you should be hiring more people. Or cutting the slackers loose.

Imagine the profits if you had product to sell. ;)

/ Everything Attachments #2,445  
This is about 3 days' worth of seat time on my BX 1880 with my new Wicked Grapple. I finished it up today.

This is when I left the site today.

View attachment 753605

Before photos:

View attachment 753596

View attachment 753597

View attachment 753598

View attachment 753599

I'm extremely pleased with both my lawnmower and my new grapple! I'm able to do more than I anticipated. The root rake built into the grapple is extremely useful. I like to open it up and rake/push material as much as I grapple and lift.

This is about 3 days' worth of seat time on my BX 1880 with my new Wicked Grapple. I finished it up today.

This is when I left the site today.

Before photos:

View attachment 753600

I'm extremely pleased with both my lawnmower and my new grapple! I'm able to do more than I anticipated. The root rake built into the grapple is extremely useful. I like to open it up and rake/push material as much as I grapple and lift.

Man, your lawnmower is a WICKED BEAST!!!!
Thanks for sharing, and raising awareness.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,446  
Yeah, Wicked Toothbar and several other smaller attachments ship faster.
Wicked Grapple and Box Blades, around 4ish months or so.
Travis
Ouch! It'll be the Nov-Dec time frame up north here. I imagine using a boxblade or root grapple is going to be tougher on the implement and tractor with cold hardened soil or maybe I am wrong. This is my first tractor and first dirt digging implements.

/ Everything Attachments #2,447  
Ouch! It'll be the Nov-Dec time frame up north here. I imagine using a boxblade or root grapple is going to be tougher on the implement and tractor with cold hardened soil or maybe I am wrong. This is my first tractor and first dirt digging implements.

Ah, that's good workin weather! Hardox 450 is the ripper shank and grapple material, and it isn't scared of the cold. :)
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,448  
Once the frost gets in the ground and it's froze hard even that Hardox 450 isn't going to cut it.
Start trying to get a shank into frozen ground you will actually see sparks from it.

/ Everything Attachments #2,449  
We now have new videos for our 48, 60, and 72" brush cutters!

Check out the WICKED 72" BEAST, with many design and material features you'll not find ANYWHERE ELSE!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,450  
We now have new videos for our 48, 60, and 72" brush cutters!

Check out the WICKED 72" BEAST, with many design and material features you'll not find ANYWHERE ELSE!!
Travis

I don't even have a good use for one of these yet and I want one. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.