Excellent Wide Area / Long Throw Big Garden Impact Sprinkler

/ Excellent Wide Area / Long Throw Big Garden Impact Sprinkler #1  

jeff9366

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota Tractor Loader L3560 HST+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3,700 pounds bare tractor, 5,400 pounds operating weight, 37 horsepower
I recently ordered one of these Yuzuak (brand), Turkish manufactured, plastic impact sprinklers combined with a Sprinkler Innovations (brand) industrial strength T-post fixture. No sprinkler leaks. Very precise adjustment of spray splitting. No zinc in the T-post fixture; only steel and brass. The best impact sprinkler and the best T-post fixture I have yet found. Well worth the somewhat premium price.

Now I can precisely overhead irrigate twice the surface, moving the hose from T-post sprinkler to T-post sprinkler once every 60 to 90 minutes, instead of every 20 to 30 minutes.

I have standard, residential 55 psi water service. No pressure boost.

SPRINKLER FUNCTIONS ONLY IN 360 MODE.
SPRINKLER HAS NO MECHANISM TO OSCILLATE.
LESS IS MORE.

Not offered on Amazon.

Last edited:
   / Excellent Wide Area / Long Throw Big Garden Impact Sprinkler #3  
I found something similar at Atwoods last year. It's like Tractor Supply, but bigger, with better prices.

I'm still amazed at how well the work!!! I can run two off of one spicket at my place, so we have them set up in pairs all around the yard and gardens.

I saw something very similar at Lowes, so I bought it, but it didn't work as well. It didn't have the range that the ones from Atwoods has.

/ Excellent Wide Area / Long Throw Big Garden Impact Sprinkler
I have three of those Meridien sprinklers. They are of the same mediocre quality as the Tractor Supply Co. T-post sprinklers, which may be from the same supplier due to the same white plastic post fitting.

Orbit brand (dark green paint) nearly the same, but all zinc, no plastic. The hose connection breaks off because it is a press fit into the sprinkler body and the body of all the sprinklers is weak zinc. Of the brands I use Orbit has failed earliest.

I think I have five brands of similar T-post sprinklers. The one that works marginally better, unfortunately, does not have a brand imprinted on it.

The Yuzuak is much better quality, if you can irrigate without oscillation.
It irragates twice the surface. After irrigating you will not find the T-post rising from a puddle.

Last edited:
   / Excellent Wide Area / Long Throw Big Garden Impact Sprinkler #5  
Besides you and I, how many viewers will know what ASC is?
All one has to do is enter ASC in any search engine to determine what ASC stands for... For the less than adept... Agri-Supply. Shoup also carries them as well as consumable parts.

The junk TSC sells is made offshore and not worth beans.

/ Excellent Wide Area / Long Throw Big Garden Impact Sprinkler #6  
I buy all of my sprinklers and parts at a local commercial irrigation supply warehouse. They always have pro grade stuff at reasonable prices.

/ Excellent Wide Area / Long Throw Big Garden Impact Sprinkler
View the numerous venders selling minor variations on the same T-post sprinklers:
t-post sprinkler

Last edited: