Fair price for 2210d

/ Fair price for 2210d #1  

Smokeonthewater

Silver Member
Tractor
2010d
How much do you guys think is a good asking price for my 2210d? Thinking about selling it

20210425_112301.jpg

/ Fair price for 2210d #2  
Surprised nobody answer your post in the past few days.

You could look on CList nationally and scout around for what a YM2010 to a YM2310 4WD unit goes for.

You can also look at a UTDA totally restored to new like condition, plus the safety system of foldable ROPS, seat belts and PTO shield. This lists for $6,699 4WD. Take that price and divide it by 2X for $3,350. If it had a FEL, it would go for $2K more.
Yanmar Tractors — Fredricks Importing

Just my 2-cents with decalf coffee. :coffee::giggle:

/ Fair price for 2210d #3  
My guess is north of $4k if everything works properly, but I haven't been following your posts about getting it back into good condition. Did you complete your projects?

I would get that front tire mounted properly, because first impression with that plus the color is Frankensteinmar.

That's a great and desirable model. Somebody out there wants it! Powershift is ideal for mowing and tilling.

/ Fair price for 2210d
Thx guys...
I did fix the tire, just used an old pic....

Other than the shift boot leaking a little and the headlight bulb everything is working good,

I just have too much stuff and honestly something smaller w a loader would suit me better most of the time...

Looking on c/l in my area I managed to find two 2wd's... one prettier than mine for 2500 and one not so pretty with all sorts of implements for $4500
I think 4x4 adds a lot but hard to say without comps...

I was thinking about doing a quick overcoat w the frankendeere colors on the hood, fenders, and wheels but not sure it's worth it...

I am still torn on it too, I like it quite a bit but then I also LIKE my other tractor and it's for sale too lol

20210612_161556.jpg

/ Fair price for 2210d #7  
Thx guys...
I did fix the tire, just used an old pic....

Other than the shift boot leaking a little and the headlight bulb everything is working good,

I just have too much stuff and honestly something smaller w a loader would suit me better most of the time...

Looking on c/l in my area I managed to find two 2wd's... one prettier than mine for 2500 and one not so pretty with all sorts of implements for $4500
I think 4x4 adds a lot but hard to say without comps...

I was thinking about doing a quick overcoat w the frankendeere colors on the hood, fenders, and wheels but not sure it's worth it...

I am still torn on it too, I like it quite a bit but then I also LIKE my other tractor and it's for sale too lol

View attachment 702349

Why are you selling the things you love? Hope you didn't get any bad news with health.

If I ever get close to the kick-the-bucket, I have 2 boys interested and a grandson. :)

/ Fair price for 2210d
The short answer is just that I started into the 8n project to make a couple bucks.... Then fell into a deal on the yanmar and had planned to keep it but it just doesn't really fit my needs and I have too much stuff.

/ Fair price for 2210d #10  
The short answer is just that I started into the 8n project to make a couple bucks.... Then fell into a deal on the yanmar and had planned to keep it but it just doesn't really fit my needs and I have too much stuff.

One thing you will notice with the Yanmar over the 8N, the amount of fuel savings. My neighbor has an 8N, he works it on everything. It lacks enough power as it's regular petro. His diesel skidsteer as a 2 -cly has more power and can pull better.

2 roads up from me, a person has to twin 8Ns that look in mint condition with a flag pole in the middle of the pair. I never see these machines doing anything. Great to admire though.