Farmtrac 320 DTC - 3pt won't lower, PTO slow

/ Farmtrac 320 DTC - 3pt won't lower, PTO slow #1  

slw

Tractor was working fine a few days ago. We were using the auger with a new, generic driveline we'd just bought when the pin sheered off.
Stopped then & didn't use the tractor for a couple days. The next use, the 3pt wouldn't lower & the PTO seemed slow - and another pin sheered.
The bucket works fine.

We've taken off the auger, checked the hydraulic fluid, made sure the speed knob wasn't turned all the way, the position control lever felt like normal when it's moved.
Overnight, the 3pt will drop, you can raise it again & it stays up until it drops sometime overnight again.

Any ideas of something simple we might have missed before we take it somewhere?

/ Farmtrac 320 DTC - 3pt won't lower, PTO slow #2  
I have repaired this problem before. It's not that tough to do. The LIFT valve is mechanically pushed in when you raise the lift. When you lower the lift, it relies on a spring to push it bac k out and allow the lift to lower. Your lift valve is sticking. Unstick it, and see if your fluid is contaminated and needs a change. I took the whole lift off to fix mine BUT: Now that I know what the problem was, there is an access port on the side of the transmission case.... I coulda unstick it from there.