Buying Advice Farmtrac 8075DT

/ Farmtrac 8075DT #1  

bamaboy2006

Tractor
Massy Ferguson
Hello,

First post here and I am hoping to get some advise on a Farmtrac tractor. I have the opportunity to purchase a 8075DT very low hours and seems to be in good running condition. Missing some of the glass but seems good mechanically. I am also looking at a kubota 4630GST Cab. Kubota has a lot more hours but seems to be in good running order. Really like the size of the Farmtrac but just worried since they are no longer in business. Are they good tractors or are there issues with them. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

/ Farmtrac 8075DT #2  
I have a much smaller Farmtrac and it has been good, but if I was going to buy another big tractor it would be one with some parts, service and support. Does that model have the air cooled engine?

/ Farmtrac 8075DT
It痴 liquid cooled. Has 4 cylinder Perkins

/ Farmtrac 8075DT
Liquid cooled. Perkins 4cyl

/ Farmtrac 8075DT #5  
I have two FT 675 tractors. One is a DTC. Bought them new in 2010. Around 600 hours. Only problems I've had was a bad switch, bad ground on headlight, and I had to put a new grill in because I rand a tree limb through it. These are the best tractors I have ever owned. Start right up even in the cold with the 8 year old oem batteries. Getting parts is no problem. Some parts are on ebay.

/ Farmtrac 8075DT
I have two FT 675 tractors. One is a DTC. Bought them new in 2010. Around 600 hours. Only problems I've had was a bad switch, bad ground on headlight, and I had to put a new grill in because I rand a tree limb through it. These are the best tractors I have ever owned. Start right up even in the cold with the 8 year old oem batteries. Getting parts is no problem. Some parts are on ebay.

Thank you for the reply. This is good to here since I purchased yesterday. Seems to be a good running tractor. Having a little trouble finding parts for the cab. Also hoping to find a loader for it.

/ Farmtrac 8075DT #7  
For what its worth, Farmtrac is being imported by a company here in MS. Scottsman Equipment. They are selling new Famrtrac tractors as well as stocking parts. He seems to be very knowledgeable about the Farmtrac brand. Might be worth giving them a call. There is also a local dealer that has been selling/servicing for several years, Grove Hill Tractor Supply, speak with Will. Awesome guy.