Feeling

/ Feeling #1  

redbear

Tractor
Farmpro 2430
Just curious how you guys refuel your tractors. Do to several shoulder injuries I can no longer hold up a 5 gal can to fill mine.

/ Feeling #2  
Just curious how you guys refuel your tractors. Do to several shoulder injuries I can no longer hold up a 5 gal can to fill mine.
I bought a 30 gallon fuel caddy with a hand pump and hose. Alternatively you can buy a cheap hand or battery powered pump for your 5 gallon cans: the can stays on the ground and you just use the hose to fill with.

/ Feeling #3  
I got tired of handling fuel cans years ago. I bit the bullet and installed a transfer tank in my truck with a commerical 12v pump, filter, and auto shutoff nozzle.

/ Feeling #4  
I got tired of handling fuel cans years ago. I bit the bullet and installed a transfer tank in my truck with a commerical 12v pump, filter, and auto shutoff nozzle.
Do they make those tanks with a toolbox? I have a toolbox where that tank would go.

/ Feeling #5  
I've seen integrated tool boxes, but they get pricey. I have a 37g tank and a separate tool box that butts up to the tank. The tank is about 6" wide, level with the side of the bed, and the width of the bed (almost).

/ Feeling #6  
For the OP.....sometimes.....I just pour out a gallon at a time from the 5 gallon container. into a one gallon jug....That's OK for just 2-3 gallons.

And....."Welcome to TBN" redbear

Cheers,
Mike

/ Feeling #7  

Attachments

• IMG_1951.jpg
    IMG_1951.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 356

/ Feeling #8  
I began struggling with those 5 gal cans years ago. Eventually, I rigged up a fuel transfer pump on my furnace fuel oil tank. I just posted this in another thread as well:

P1090396b.jpg

It cost around $200 and an afternoon's work but my shoulders & back think it was money well spent.