FEL Mounted snowplow for a Woods 1008 Loader for sale in Wisconsin

/ FEL Mounted snowplow for a Woods 1008 Loader for sale in Wisconsin #1  

tjpersonal327

Tractor
New Holland TC30
I have a FEL mounted, Western HydroTurn 7'6" blade snowplow that I am selling. I built the assembly to connect the 'factory' Western truck-mount to my Woods 1008 FEL which is mounted on my New Holland TC30. Built this about 10+ years ago, have used extensively every winter since and have had great performance with it. Only selling as I have a new truck with plow as I'm getting old and prefer to stay warm. The plow 'A' frame is attached to the home-made mount so that it sits about 18" behind the front of the loader beams for a shorter profile and better control. The hydro-turn can be plumbed front or rear, I tapped into the rear hydraulics and the 10' hoses/connectors will go with the plow to bring rear hydraulics to the plow in front. Dimensions for the mount are in the pictures but if you have a Woods loader or other, with 1" pins and the measurements between the beams is 33-1/8" inside to 38-1/2" outside. If you have different dimensions, I can advise on how to modify this to fit other widths. A quick-connect plate could also be easily added to this assembly. I run this with a ballast box and tire chains - tires NOT filled. Not used outside of my property so no salt/rust. The plow itself is probably 30 years old, I had it on a chevy that I retired then built this mount. I'd like to get $1250 for this set-up but willing to dicker with a fellow tractor nut.
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image3.jpeg