Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower

/ Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower #1  

Boss 302

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
Went to the NC farm show this week and ended up buying a Ferris ISX-2200 with the Vanguard 28 HP engine with the oil guard system, I was really impressed with the superior suspension that Ferris is using. They had just about every brand of zero turn manufactures there and I was able to talk with each of the salesman and really get a good comparison of how the different brands are made. The weather was good and it was a fun time.

/ Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower #2  
Congratulations.
I priced a Ferris 3200 a couple years ago (nice unit), but I ended up getting a Snapper Pro s200xt (basically a Ferris 3200 without the suspension). With the 35 HP EFI Vanguard with oil guard.

/ Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower
DK, how do you like the Vanguard?

/ Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower #4  
Plus one on the suspension. You'll be glad you did.

/ Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower #5  
DK, how do you like the Vanguard?
So far so good, but it only has around 90 hours on it.
I think the Kawasaki FX 1000v (35 HP) on our Hustler Super Z feels like its has slightly more torque (that could just be differences in the mower deck too) and the Kawasaki feels like it runs a bit smoother, but so far I'm happy with the Vanguard.
I wrote in my earlier post my Vanguard is 35 HP, I just looked and its the 37 EFI Vanguard

/ Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower #6  
Congratulations. I have Ferris with the 37HP BS with oil guard. Great suspension and lots of power. Hope you enjoy using your new mower

/ Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower
That's good to hear guy's, thanks for the input.

/ Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower #8  
You can't beat full suspension on a ZTR. At my house I run it full throttle across the field and it cuts with "reckless abandon" lol. Amazing how it floats over the bumps. The only way to cut!

/ Ferris ISX-2200 zero turn mower #9  
In the fall of 2017 I bought a Ferris IS2600Z diesel zero turn. It has cut my mowing time to less than half. It just sips fuel and is a real beast. Everything is heavy duty from deck and blade thickness as well as the sheetmetal panels. We don't have a level spot anywhere in our yard and this machine glides around effertly. Wet grass is not a problem it goes through without clogging.