Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #81  
Lowes app on your mobile phone is great.

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay
Had varied results... mostly good under old program where Housing covered damage.

When Housing unilaterally stopped covering damage leaving owners holding $50 security deposits that was it.

It is illegal to refuse based on legal income source or criminal history except for sex offender... see Fair Chance Access to Housing law

Soon, it may be ilegal to sell without offering tenant first right if refusal under TOPA see tenant opportunity to purchase act which delays sale up to 325 days with price determined by city appraiser.

Vacant property assessed additional $6,000 Vacant Parcel Tax is already law.

Don't forget no gas powered weed whackers or blowers with total ban in the works.

Still have one legacy tenant that I never rented to but was placed by Housing... more effort than all other tenants combined.

Basically a tenant for life with the Just Cause Eviction and Disabled Senior laws...

Moral is own nothing with beds...
A landlord told me he solved his bad tenant problem by raising the rent. Are you allowed to do that where you live?

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #85  
A landlord told me he solved his bad tenant problem by raising the rent. Are you allowed to do that where you live?
Not really... city determines is simplistic but accurate.

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #86  
Going forward you may have no choice about taking people in anyways, whether you are renting or not. Someplace I read a study of how many empty bedrooms there are in the US... why would anybody need to know that?
It’s coming...

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #88  
It’s coming...
Not on my watch. I own them, I decide. If it came to that, I'd leave the vacant and write them off as a tax deferment. All intertwined with the farm anyway.

Far as rent goes, I can set it wherever I want it to be. I usually rent my properties at what the projected maintenance cost plus the mortgage payment and RE taxes are, IOW, I want to just break even with no liability on my part.

If I exceed that parameter, I write off the difference as a farm related expense and it goes towards offsetting my tax liability, what I have a good accountant for. I have not owed the state or Federal government any tax liability in years. In fact, depending on farm conditions and new equipment purchases, I usually get a healthy refund.

All nice country estates with land, all brick ranches with ac and all appliances. Nice homes, I don't do slum housing. I'd live in any of them myself.

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #89  
Not on my watch. I own them, I decide. If it came to that, I'd leave the vacant and write them off as a tax deferment. All intertwined with the farm anyway.

Far as rent goes, I can set it wherever I want it to be. I usually rent my properties at what the projected maintenance cost plus the mortgage payment and RE taxes are, IOW, I want to just break even with no liability on my part.

If I exceed that parameter, I write off the difference as a farm related expense and it goes towards offsetting my tax liability, what I have a good accountant for. I have not owed the state or Federal government any tax liability in years. In fact, depending on farm conditions and new equipment purchases, I usually get a healthy refund.

All nice country estates with land, all brick ranches with ac and all appliances. Nice homes, I don't do slum housing. I'd live in any of them myself.
Always smart Idea to advertise on a open forum how your screwing the government ..o_O(y) One word "KARMA"

/ Few workers, no prices, just a place to pay #90  
I was a landlord, never again. I bought my currently still owned! 1988 bmw from a 2 star general in the air force i met. He was a landlord also.

In addition to being a general, he owned 3 seperate 500 unit apt buildings. That's the way to be a landlord....imho.

Landlord on local tv last nite. Between a-rock and a hard place. Said he can't collect rent, can't evict and can't sell a rental unit with a squatter in it. Govt completely oblivious.

Somethings wrong