Filters for Branson Tractors

/ Filters for Branson Tractors #1  

DGZRT

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 2515H
With pricing climbing out of control. I’m looking to put together a list of aftermarket filter kits for my Branson 2515H .

Has anyone used the Website , Crossfilters.com ? They put together whole Maintance filter kits from top manufacturers and sell them at whole sale .

I understand the best Is to just use OEM but a list of alternatives is always good .

If anyone has made a list please post it up . If you have a great website that crosses filters over . Please post it up . Thanks

/ Filters for Branson Tractors #2  
I just use reputable filter websites like Mann Filter, HIFI filters and some others. They have the built in catalog tool to search filters based on brand and model.

I checked that Crossfilters website a couple times along with other similar ones but they just list a bunch of general part numbers that may or may not work. Some close, some right, some not even close. So ended up ditching that and work each filter individually, checking specs, sizes, etc.

For engine oil filter, the last one I used is actually a NH filter that my dealer sold me. I probably won't use that again because it's on the smaller side compared to the OEM one. May use a Mann filter one the next time I need one.

For the hydraulic one, even though I was the first one to recommend OEM, I recently bought a Baldwin BT372-10. So far it's been working great. While it's about an inch shorter, that's because Baldwin managed to recess the spring within the cartridge while the OEM puts it on the top of the filter making for a taller filter. The Mann Filter WD 10007 would also work but was very hard to find. I read somewhere that this is actually the one Branson uses but with their label instead.

The air filter, it's just a Donaldson air box after all, so those are very easy to find and cross reference. My dealer recommend that I would get the inner air filter too since he knew I would be working on dust and for some reason the tractors are not shipped with one. Outer air filter: Donaldson P821575 / Hifi SA 16074 / Mann C 1196/2. Inner air filter: Donaldson P822858

/ Filters for Branson Tractors
I just use reputable filter websites like Mann Filter, HIFI filters and some others. They have the built in catalog tool to search filters based on brand and model.

I checked that Crossfilters website a couple times along with other similar ones but they just list a bunch of general part numbers that may or may not work. Some close, some right, some not even close. So ended up ditching that and work each filter individually, checking specs, sizes, etc.

For engine oil filter, the last one I used is actually a NH filter that my dealer sold me. I probably won't use that again because it's on the smaller side compared to the OEM one. May use a Mann filter one the next time I need one.

For the hydraulic one, even though I was the first one to recommend OEM, I recently bought a Baldwin BT372-10. So far it's been working great. While it's about an inch shorter, that's because Baldwin managed to recess the spring within the cartridge while the OEM puts it on the top of the filter making for a taller filter. The Mann Filter WD 10007 would also work but was very hard to find. I read somewhere that this is actually the one Branson uses but with their label instead.

The air filter, it's just a Donaldson air box after all, so those are very easy to find and cross reference. My dealer recommend that I would get the inner air filter too since he knew I would be working on dust and for some reason the tractors are not shipped with one. Outer air filter: Donaldson P821575 / Hifi SA 16074 / Mann C 1196/2. Inner air filter: Donaldson P822858
Excellent information. Thanks 👍