Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly

/ Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
I had Trigger Finger surgery on the middle finger of my right hand yesterday.

My surgeon sez that now while on the freeway and someone cuts me off that I will be able to gesture that they should go first. :LOL:

Attachments

• 3C8D231A-67EC-4DEA-8C2C-6F0B77CD0184.jpeg
    3C8D231A-67EC-4DEA-8C2C-6F0B77CD0184.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 67
   / Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly #2  
By the topic I thought you regained your virility and I was about to ask the secret.

/ Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly #4  
I had Trigger Finger surgery on the middle finger of my right hand yesterday.

My surgeon sez that now while on the freeway and someone cuts me off that I will be able to gesture that they should go first. :LOL:
Very courteous of you. (y)

/ Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly #5  
How bad was that. That surgery is coming down the pipe for me. Not too bad yet but it’s coming.

/ Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly
How bad was that. That surgery is coming down the pipe for me. Not too bad yet but it’s coming.
Not bad at all. Done under anesthesia and took 6 minutes. 24 hours later and all I have is minor discomfort. Not even considering any pain relievers.

The biggest problem is trying to do things with your left hand that you have been doing with your right for 74 years.

/ Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly #7  
The old joke after hand surgery.

Guy says “doc, will I be able to play the piano now”??

Doc says “sure, no reason you can’t”.

Guy “wow. That’s great since I never took any lessons”!

MoKelly

/ Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly #8  
I had trigger finger pretty bad back in the late 70s. Was working on trucks and heavy equipment a lot, really abusing my hands. I was lucky, after I quit doing so much mechanical work, over the period of 10-15 years it pretty much went away. I can still feel the lump on the tendon when I flex my middle finger though.
I did end up having carpal tunnel surgery a while back though after my finders on my left hand started going numb when using my hands a lot. Worst part of that was when the Dr shoved that big long needle into my palm to numb it. Jeesuz did that hurt. Helped a friend hang drywall the next day, though.

/ Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly #9  
I had carpal tunnel and ring finger triggers fixed on both hands at the same time. The trigger fingers were more painful after surgery than the carpal. That was about 15 years ago and I have one of those fingers trigger again occasionally in the past couple of years. Actually having all that done at the same time wasn't as bad as you would think. I had my doubts but the surgeon encouraged it and it turned out well.

/ Finally, I’ll be able to perform properly #10  
Not bad at all. Done under anesthesia and took 6 minutes. 24 hours later and all I have is minor discomfort. Not even considering any pain relievers.

The biggest problem is trying to do things with your left hand that you have been doing with your right for 74 years.

As luck would have it it’s my left hand AND I am totally left handed.