First job with my M7060HSC

/ First job with my M7060HSC #1  

RoyKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
M7060HSC/18, RTV-X1100C
Had to drive about 20 miles with tractor, no trailer. So top speed is limited to 25MPH, top gear the speed limit light comes on yellow in the dash and sets the top rpm at 2k. Had my new air seat installed, turned all the lights and flashers on. Road very nicely, got to the site had to lift a 30Kva Gen off a trailer and place on the base made of two concrete railway ties, freight weight was listed at 2K. Picked up easily with no ballast other than water in tires, used creep gears for precision work. Added fuel to gen plus batteries 24v and it fired right. Drove home gave me good engine break-in, stress the rims and warm the tires. Will go over wheel and loader bolts with air wrench.

Attachments

• gen.jpg
    gen.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 164
   / First job with my M7060HSC #2  
Now that's what I call going for ride on tractor. ;)

/ First job with my M7060HSC #3  
nice machine. assume of course you were not in 4wd on that long pavement run. hard on the drive train in 4wd. congrat!

/ First job with my M7060HSC #4  
Had to drive about 20 miles with tractor, no trailer. So top speed is limited to 25MPH, top gear the speed limit light comes on yellow in the dash and sets the top rpm at 2k. Had my new air seat installed, turned all the lights and flashers on. Road very nicely, got to the site had to lift a 30Kva Gen off a trailer and place on the base made of two concrete railway ties, freight weight was listed at 2K. Picked up easily with no ballast other than water in tires, used creep gears for precision work. Added fuel to gen plus batteries 24v and it fired right. Drove home gave me good engine break-in, stress the rims and warm the tires. Will go over wheel and loader bolts with air wrench.

What’s HSC?

Here’s my Bota- M7060HD-12
IMG_8803.jpg

I’ve been waiting all week to find time to share this- take 30 minutes & go ahead & do this Mod also.

IMG_8798.jpg
IMG_8799.jpg

After a while, the frogs start freeing up: I’m sure we could keep playing with the jam nuts on the keepers, but this is more direct.

2- 1/4” Shackles
2- 1/4 Quick Links
4’ of 1/4” Chain

Have a Good Day.

/ First job with my M7060HSC
My mistake M7060 HDC12 cab model