First Z purchase..........no, switched to a BX!

/ First Z purchase..........no, switched to a BX! #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Called Barlows and ordered a Z122 or 121 or whatever it was Saturday morning, went by later to make copy of drivers lic. Saw a used BX1500 MMM at about the same money, except one 0% financing and the other not. (Yeah, a first for me, cash instead of financing with Kubotas money)
Barlows was overflowing with customers so told Steve Barlow and Jamie (Salesman) before I left I'd take the BX1500 instead. Went back yesterday, still over flowing with customers, and picked up the BX1500 and of course left some money.

/ First Z purchase..........no, switched to a BX! #2  
Congratulations on the new machine.
Zero % is always good to have as an option.

/ First Z purchase..........no, switched to a BX! #3  
Gosh, I'm surprised they don't just call you periodically to review their inventory or when they are having a bad quarter to bolster sales. Congrats!

/ First Z purchase..........no, switched to a BX!
Gosh, I'm surprised they don't just call you periodically to review their inventory or when they are having a bad quarter to bolster sales. Congrats!
If Saturday morning and yesterday are an example of their quarterly sales then they will have no need for my money for quite awhile. It was like being at the old 5lb cheese give aways from days gone by at their lot. Plus, they don't have to call me, my rental property is less than 2 miles from Barlows and I'm going right by their location at least once a week depending on which road I take. If they'd move or I sale my rental property it might help me..........no probably not. Still need Kubota labeled oil and filters from time to time.:D