FIXED IT- NO MORE LEAKS---4x4 front left leaking oil onto rim and tire

/ FIXED IT- NO MORE LEAKS---4x4 front left leaking oil onto rim and tire
Gee, you received the same answers there as you did here. I have a feeling that your lack of mechanical expertise precludes you actually fixing the issue anyway. IOW, it will fail at some point from your acute lack of ability to address and fix the issue.

I don't much care if you run an ad in the local rag asking for help but, the answers to your questions will be similar across all venues.

IOW, you and an inept clutz and in reality should have someone qualified fix it, rather than taking the cheap way out and buggering it up. Have fun and be apprised, it will fail when there is no more fluid in the outboard.
I have never owned a tractor before, that was reason for coming on forum. I don't have a clue about 4x4 Mitsubishi MT2801FD or any other tractor. You have never worked on a Mitsubishi like mine it is very rare.
I can tear down a 1990 Jag XJS convertible V12, complete rebuild, rebuild hydraulics, Do an off frame on a 1520 flat 6 Valkyrie Interstate, complete rebuild, I work on all my vehicles. I don't know squat about this tractors drive train, but rest assured in time I will be able to work on any part of it. Everything I learned on Jag, Valk, Mercedes, I owe to Forums where people are glad to help the idiots. If I can help someone with something I know about, ( I WILL HOLD THEIR HAND AND WALK THEM THRU IT ) That is the way I am and a lot of members on other forums Im on.
Why don't you go to a Jaguar forum or any other forum and see how big an inept KLUTZ, you are.
If you are going to call someone names at least learn how to spell. it is klutz, not clutz.

Last edited: