Ford 1500 value...needs motor rebuilt

/ Ford 1500 value...needs motor rebuilt #1  
Tractor
LS XG3025
As the title states, I found a ford 1500 2wd tractor that needs the engine rebuilt...... so I'd like to know if its even worth buying? I can get it for around $800 but dont know if that's worth it considering what it needs at minimum...... looking for some advice lol
I thought maybe it could be bought to part out even but would be sweet to fix up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-205701_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-205701_Facebook.jpg
    930.9 KB · Views: 339
   / Ford 1500 value...needs motor rebuilt
Says it has burnt pistons, good head needs a valve job. 2 cyl diesel

/ Ford 1500 value...needs motor rebuilt #3  
It's worth repairing yourself if you have a specific use, like mowing a field or running some specific PTO attachment etc. with it.

It looks good in the photo, but being a compact 2-wheel drive tractor I doubt it's worth the trouble to repair just to try to resell.
Not much demand I am afraid, unless it was 4x4 with a front loader & power steering, or power assist steering.

🤔

/ Ford 1500 value...needs motor rebuilt #4  
As the title states, I found a ford 1500 2wd tractor that needs the engine rebuilt...... so I'd like to know if its even worth buying? I can get it for around $800 but dont know if that's worth it considering what it needs at minimum...... looking for some advice lol
I thought maybe it could be bought to part out even but would be sweet to fix up

Unless you NEED a project to keep you busy, I would pass.

/ Ford 1500 value...needs motor rebuilt
That's a valid point there, I dont need anymore projects lol