Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve #11  
I'm sure it's not the same and wouldn't fit your 1620. It looks like the kit for the 1620 is no longer available, but the valve itself is for ~$900, yikes. I'm willing to take a look at what it would take to make a kit for the 1620 if you're interested.

Could you make that kit for the Ford 1920?
How much?
Where in SE Mn.? I lived in Lakeville for 22 years

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve #12  
I am interested if you think it is something that could be done for less than ~$500. Anything above this would probably warrant a different option. The setup is very similar on the 1620 and I have seen that it uses a TISCO HV4945 adapter plate that will mount in the same position as your invention. The difference is that it just adds ports that can be used for directing fluid to separate valves. This will work it's just not as nice as what you have created.

I just ordered that TISCO HV4945 adapter plate for my Ford 1920.
I am 1500 miles away from my tractor, and would like to get the 4 new length bolts.
I thought I saw a posting describing their diameter/thread/length, but I can't find it now.
I do think 2 are longer than the other 2, and I suppose both would be metric, since the tractor was built in Japan.
Can anyone tell me what bolts I need to mount this adapter plate?

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve
Could you make that kit for the Ford 1920?
How much?
Where in SE Mn.? I lived in Lakeville for 22 years

It would take a bit of measuring and sending pics/measurements, but I bet $500 would be doable.

I live in Rochester.

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve
I am interested if you think it is something that could be done for less than ~$500. Anything above this would probably warrant a different option. The setup is very similar on the 1620 and I have seen that it uses a TISCO HV4945 adapter plate that will mount in the same position as your invention. The difference is that it just adds ports that can be used for directing fluid to separate valves. This will work it's just not as nice as what you have created.

Yeah I see the Tisco adapters. They are perfectly functional, I just don't like having extra hoses running around. I think it could be done for ~500 but I'd need some details/pictures/measurements to make it.

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve #15  
Yeah I see the Tisco adapters. They are perfectly functional, I just don't like having extra hoses running around. I think it could be done for ~500 but I'd need some details/pictures/measurements to make it.

I already have an HV4945 (TISCO) adapter plate, but I do not yet know if it will REALLY fit my 1920.
The TISCO people say that it will fit, but I have no way to check, since I am in Florida until late April, while my 1920 is spending the winter sleeping in New England.
Your design is obviously VASTLY superior to the HV4945 adapter plate arrangement, so if the adapter plate does not work out for me, I will get back to you in the Spring.
I thank you for your response!

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve #16  
Hello I'm glad I found this site I have a ford 1710 that I bought a ford 758 backhoe for it however there is no rear remotes. I have looked at the adapter plates that are available and they are square where my is triangle. all I need is the in and out port do you know of a website to buy this adapter plate if not would you be interested in building one. thanks

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve #17  
Hello I'm glad I found this site I have a ford 1710 that I bought a ford 758 backhoe for it however there is no rear remotes. I have looked at the adapter plates that are available and they are square where my is triangle. all I need is the in and out port do you know of a website to buy this adapter plate if not would you be interested in building one. thanks
Try: Glemcotractorparts.com ..... phone: 240-317-5301

They show TISCO part #HV4907, which is listed to fit all the Ford xx10 series compacts.
Their part pictured is rectangular, but IS LISTED for your tractor, and the mounting holes may line up.
They do describe it as having only in and out ports.
Perhaps the external shape does not need to match, just the hole arrangement does?
Price is $42.96 + $9.95 shipping.
You might at least give them a call.

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve #18  
Did the HV4945 adapter work for your 1920? I have one and need to add the rear remotes
thanks

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve #19  
Did the HV4945 adapter work for your 1920? I have one and need to add the rear remotes
thanks

NO! The HV4945 adapter did not work for my 1920.
I am still struggling with the remote issue.
I need to contact Mountainview Ranch here on TBN, (fitritehydraulics) to see if he can help me.
Please do let me know if you find a workable solution.

/ Ford 1710 Rear Remote Valve #20  
I have a 1710 also what would it cost me for you to make another valve adapter?