Tdivolkswagen

Tractor
Ford 5000 diesel
What is it worth a Ford 5000 diesel tractor thank you

/ Ford 5000 diesel price #2  
Which year & condition?
Photos please?

/ Ford 5000 diesel price #3  
$ 5000 give or take $ 2000, depending on condition.

/ Ford 5000 diesel price #5  
Might be worth scrap price too. Since no condition or photos are supplied, it's impossible to put a value on an unseen tractor. The number on the hood as price is BS for pricing. I could get offered twice that tomorrow for my 3910 and still wouldn't sell.

Used tractors are selling at a premium but condition is everything. You state nothing. :rolleyes:

/ Ford 5000 diesel price #7  
What is it worth a Ford 5000 diesel tractor thank you
Scrap metal prices to $10K. If one can do their own wrenching would be a plus. Finding a shop for service is getting hard in my area. Old iron is cool if one doesn't have physical or other health issues. 50 year old tractors safety features are few and may be hacked.

/ Ford 5000 diesel price #8  
Somebody said not too long ago the Thousand Series Fords were worth what the decal on the hood said.
That's about right. I also find that they pretty much hold their value. My Ford 5000 was pretty close to $5,000 and that's about what I paid. . . .53 years later. Same with my Ford F-100 too, for what it's worth.

/ Ford 5000 diesel price #9  
That's about right. I also find that they pretty much hold their value. My Ford 5000 was pretty close to $5,000 and that's about what I paid. . . .53 years later. Same with my Ford F-100 too, for what it's worth.
We have a few 5610 tractors. One is 4xr4 bought new. With the extra high low ranges on the dash in addition to the high low shift lever. Ain't none of them been back to the dealer. Also have a 4630 low profile with gear shuttle. It's a 94 model I think. That's also a handy Dan around here. 1980 1900 diesel still doing good too. My granddaddy bought it new and truck patched a forty until he died. We also have a TL 80 A new Holland. It's been good too once I got the AC straightened out. Brakes are a leaky subject on that one. Plus it needs regular doses of injector cleaner or you will be working under a royal blue cloud. But dad runs the hay baler with it. He is in his 70's now. I want him in that cab tractor because it is easier on him. He called last week had a front flat. Lug bolt was spinning in hub. Torch was over at my brothers, which it is his. Took the welding machine and was going to weld the bolt head to back side of hub, but wouldn't weld together. Like cast iron. Turned welder up and my brother blew lug bolt off with a rod. Tire was ruined anyway. He was probably watching the baler and the tire was torn up when he noticed the flatness of his universe.