Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar

/ Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar #1  

Gem99ultra

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400HST
I need help in locating good forks for my son's B2410. He has installed the Piranha Tooth Bar and would like to use the forks without removing the tooth bar.

Any information on where to buy would be appreciated.

/ Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar #2  
I need help in locating good forks for my son's B2410. He has installed the Piranha Tooth Bar and would like to use the forks without removing the tooth bar. Any information on where to buy would be appreciated.
Bxpanded.com

/ Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar
Bxpanded.com

I also thought they would have them too. But I ordered a set from them this morning and just got back a note from them saying that they would not fit.

The B2410 has a LA352 FEL with a standard bucket.

Thanks for the thought though.

/ Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar #4  
I also thought they would have them too. But I ordered a set from them this morning and just got back a note from them saying that they would not fit. The B2410 has a LA352 FEL with a standard bucket. Thanks for the thought though.
Hmmm... Maybe only for the BX model?

/ Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar #6  
I don't know of anybody that make a clamp-on fork that will fit over the a tooth bar. It appears to me that any tooth bar would not allow the proper position for the clamps....since the bar extends the front edge of the bucket about 3-4 inches.

In my case, using the Pirhana tooth bar, I find that removing the two bolts that hold in on is no problem. Then my clamp on forks can be seated properly. Clamp-Ons already extend the geometry for lift such that the capacity is decreased. Another 3-4 inches would really tear up the bucket as well as decrease the capacity......:2cents:

/ Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar
Oldballs, very good point. Maybe I best advise son to reconsider the desire to leave the tooth bar on while using the forks. The little 'B' tractor is a bit anemic on lifting power anyway. Any loss would be most undesirable.

/ Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar #8  
Oldballs, very good point. Maybe I best advise son to reconsider the desire to leave the tooth bar on while using the forks. The little 'B' tractor is a bit anemic on lifting power anyway. Any loss would be most undesirable.

Gem, did you say that backwards?.......take the toothbar off, then mount the forks........again as I understand it.

/ Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar #9  
On my Bx25 i can still use my clamp on bucket forks made by Titan, china made i understand now. But its only in 1 position and the outermost because there is cutout for the bxpanded forks. The pirahna bar is pretty easy to remove/install anyways, a couple minutes.

/ Forks for B-series with Piranha Tooth Bar #10  
One must consider the loads expected before chosing bucket strap ons vs. dedicated forks. I am in this dilemma now. I know the 'right' thing would be to get a FEL QA and forks, but I do have applications where quickly throwing on forks on my bucket for light loads would be nice. In the end though I think I will go with dedicated forks and a QA... can't find the drool emoticon so :cool2: