found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass #1  

forgeblast

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deer 318
I just got an email from grizzly about .45 pistol brass if you are looking for some.

BL1274 RWS .45 ACP Pistol Brass - Small Primer Pocket - 500ct Bag

We have just received a shipment of over half a million RWS .45 ACP brass for resale to our customers! This brass has a RWS headstamp and has small primer pockets often desired by match shooters. This is top-quality brass and will go fast! They are available in either bags of 500 (BL1274), 1000 (BL1275), or 2000 (BL1276). We ship all orders within 24 hours and 98.6% of our orders are shipped the same day.

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass #2  
In general it seems that the "tight guns and ammo" climate is undergoing climate change. Cheaper than dirt and others are starting to have ammo in stock ready for shipment and in stock .223 AR style rifles well under $1000.

Bass pro surprised me with their in-stock ammo supplies. Wally World is still having trouble keeping popular calibers on the shelves.

Pat

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass #3  
In general it seems that the "tight guns and ammo" climate is undergoing climate change. Cheaper than dirt and others are starting to have ammo in stock ready for shipment and in stock .223 AR style rifles well under $1000.

Bass pro surprised me with their in-stock ammo supplies. Wally World is still having trouble keeping popular calibers on the shelves.

Pat
Yeah but the prices are still 3 times as much as they were since sandy hook and gun control debates. Ammo will be in short supply for probably 6 months or more.

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass #4  
and in stock .223 AR style rifles well under $1000.

Pat

yup..was at wallyworld yesterday 1 city up. they had a very basic m4 with 1 30rnd metal mag and no optics or sights at all. just a flat top pic rail. basic handguard clamshells with no pic rails. and a basic but working adjustable stock. it was like 699$ i was impressed.

toss in 50-60 $ of some sort of flip up iron sights or a hollow site and you have a working ar15 paltform for under 800$

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass
Have you seen any .22 yet?

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass #6  
none... :(

did find a solitary box of 762x39 wolf or tula at wallymart the other day though

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass #7  
I just got an email from grizzly about .45 pistol brass if you are looking for some.

We have just received a shipment of over half a million RWS .45 ACP brass for resale to our customers! This brass has a RWS headstamp and has small primer pockets often desired by match shooters. This is top-quality brass and will go fast! They are available in either bags of 500 (BL1274), 1000 (BL1275), or 2000 (BL1276). We ship all orders within 24 hours and 98.6% of our orders are shipped the same day.

I sure hope no-one buys that stuff. That gets out on the range and that is going to be a real problem for reloaders. BANG as you try to seat a large pistol primer (standard for every .45 ACP case made in the last 100 years) in a small pistol primer hole. NOT a good idea. It might not really go BANG, but you sure could break things and wad up primers. I don't know where they got those, but they need to return them.

James K0UA

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass #8  
i've seen quite a bit of small primer 45acp . The relaoder group I hag with is about split on the issue.

some loathe them and won't use them.. other like em fine.. and just segregate them and do seperate runs.

Some of us use hand primer tools so the primer issue isn't a problem if you sort your brass.

I sort mine by batch ( # of x relaods ).. and by military on non miliotary..e tc. usually in lots of 50-100, clean em , resize and trim/debur and prime them ten bag them in sandwich baggies till needed.

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass #9  
Are you trimming your straight walls?

Also i am personnally glad the media has not run wild with the shotting in SO CAL last week. The idiot low information crowd does not know anything that the media does not parrot for days or weeks at the time.

It was a tragedy and again a crazy at hand doing the shooting. I was worried with the current climate they would run with it and create a whole nother lever of frenzy out there. I cant beleive the media did not run with it to get the focus off the ***** admin and all the scandles out there. I better be quiet before they do!

/ found some .45 ACP Pistol Brass #10  
Id stay away from that at any price its small primers you get that mixed in with your regular brass and it will not be a good day to load especially if you have a case feeder. Fact I would like to slap the joker that dreamed that one up must be a politician:laughing: .

fwtw I set a primer off in my 650 one day loading 38 Super got over zealous with the handle setting one (dumb move) and it set most if not all the primers off in the magazine. It blew the plastic primer rod that sits on the primers in the primer feeder up into a drywall ceiling about 3/8" its still there to remind me. fact if it hadn't been on a rafter/stringer it would have gone clear through true story. I still have the blown up magazine etc too. Dillon sent me a complete primer feed a new buzzer a new rod and all the plastic filler plugs in the shell plate n/c no bs warranty and they mean it. :)

I will post pics tomorrow well Monday I wont be back here till then just to illustrate why mixing small and large primers is a bad idea..

Last edited: