Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release #1  

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
This press release on the status of guns and ammo availability from "Freedom Munitions". Ken Sweet

Freedom Munitions (Official) キ 8,961 like this
7 hours ago キ
This is a society preparing for war.
Doug Ross has several important info updates about the status of the gun industry currently, followed by an inventory update. We traveled to Texas for Industry meetings concerning the shortages, here's what we were told.

Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.

RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.

FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1.
Remington-Maxed out!
Armalite: Maxed out.
DPMS: Can't get enough parts to produce any more product.
COLT: Production runs increasing weekly...bottle necked by Bolt carrier's.
LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity...can't get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.
Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.
AMMO: Every caliber is now allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible with 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by law enforcement, and civilians are third in line.
MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.
RELOADERS... ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes... it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we'll keep you posted.

It wasn稚 just the AR-15s, the AK-pattern rifles, the M1As, and the FALs that were sold out. It really hit me when I realized that the World War-era M1 Garands, M1 carbines, and Enfield .303s were gone, along with every last shell. Ubiquitous Mosin-Nagants -- of which every gun store always seems to have 10-20 -- were gone. So was their ammo. Only a dust free space marked their passing. I致e never seen anything like it.

Every weapon of military utility designed within the past 100+ years was gone.
This isn稚 a society stocking up on certain guns because they fear they may be banned.
This is a society preparing for war.

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release #2  
Wow, crazy stuff. Sounds like I should probably get a few more boxes of ammo, at the very least. I won't be expecting a sale on guns anytime soon.

Actually, I was just in Cabelas, and they are almost out of ammo, and there was a line at the gun counter.

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release #3  
While I will agree that there are a lot of people concerned about a possible economic collapse, I think the biggest reason so many people are buying guns is a 'I'd better get one now or there's a chance I'll never be able to get one before the government bans them all'. Same thing on the ammunition, with all the internet rumors of of the government placing so large a tax on ammunition that it will become unaffordable.
I also expect this stuff to continue through a least the tax refund period, there are a lot of people out there that up till now couldn't afford a firearm and after getting a refund check, will start looking for what's available and they'll pay just about anything to get it, then they'll pay outrageous prices for ammunition to 'stock up'
I personally know of three people that have never owned any type firearm that now do and they're scrambling all over to stock up on ammo. What scares me even more is that two of these people know absolutely nothing about the gun they bought, just that it's an "AR" and they can load 30 rounds in it. One of them admitted that he'd never even fired his, (ammunition was to expensive to play with) but the salesman showed him all he needed to know if he ever did have to shoot it.

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release #4  
at the very least. I won't be expecting a sale on guns anytime soon.

At some point, the buyers will be exhausted and then there will be excess on the shelves and no buyers.

I refuse to pay these inflated prices but then I was fairly well stocked up before the panic hit. At these prices, the only thing I'm shooting is .22s even though I'm stocked up on centerfire ammo, I refuse to shoot it when replacement costs are north of 75 cents a round.

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release #5  
At some point, the buyers will be exhausted and then there will be excess on the shelves and no buyers.

I refuse to pay these inflated prices but then I was fairly well stocked up before the panic hit. At these prices, the only thing I'm shooting is .22s even though I'm stocked up on centerfire ammo, I refuse to shoot it when replacement costs are north of 75 cents a round.

That is, if no new legislation comes out.

What baffles me is the anti-gun crowd typically has no facts to back up their claims, and is full of "what-if's" and insults.

If gun control works, why are the areas with the most gun control also the most violent and have the most gun crimes? (Chicago, DC, etc.)

Thankfully, I reload and have just about everything I could ever want; I slowed down on shooting .22LR for now simply because it's hard to replenish at this point. Then again, I'm sure the anti-gun crowd would hurl insults at me such as calling me a "gun nut" or "gun hugger."

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release #6  
What baffles me is the anti-gun crowd typically has no facts to back up their claims, and is full of "what-if's" and insults.

For a quick answer without really thinking about things, "eliminate illegal guns" really sounds good. Most of these people don't think beyond the first three seconds.

OTOH, people like Feinstein are using the current situation to promote their own hidden agenda. They want only themselves to have power over everyone else. They are fearful of a population that can stand up to them.

Thankfully, I reload and have just about everything I could ever want; I slowed down on shooting .22LR for now simply because it's hard to replenish at this point.

Well I understand primers are difficult to get a hold of these days. I reload pistol rounds and I'm well stock up on ammo and components. I'm in decent shape on the rifle ammo that I need and pretty well stocked up on .22LR ammo, I snagged an additional 5K case over the holidays at a close to normal price.

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release #7  
Department of Homeland Defenses has been buying up hundred of millions of rounds of pistol ammo. The last count I saw which matched my count was over 1.5 BILLION rounds. Some of these contracts are multi year contracts but that still means DHD is buying up hundreds of millions of rounds per year. Most of the contracts I have read about were for 40 caliber JHP though I just saw an order that included 9mm ball ammo.

I think DHD is buying up large number amounts of ammo to increase prices and shortages. The only other reason to explain buying up this much ammo are far fetched. But given the current administration who knows. We can't even send a carrier task group to sea and ***** relieved from command, without notice to the officer, one of the best general officers in service today.

The officer is General Mattis of the USMC who was in charge of the Central Command which includes the Persian Gulf. The best information I can find seems to say that the administration did not like Mattis doing his job of asking what if questions to administration decisions and policies. It looks like Mattis will retire in March. He seems to have been be a much smarter Chesty Puller which is saying something. It will be interesting to see what Mattis does after his retirement.

Later,
Dan

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release
Department of Homeland Defenses has been buying up hundred of millions of rounds of pistol ammo. The last count I saw which matched my count was over 1.5 BILLION rounds. Some of these contracts are multi year contracts but that still means DHD is buying up hundreds of millions of rounds per year. Most of the contracts I have read about were for 40 caliber JHP though I just saw an order that included 9mm ball ammo.

I think DHD is buying up large number amounts of ammo to increase prices and shortages. The only other reason to explain buying up this much ammo are far fetched. But given the current administration who knows. We can't even send a carrier task group to sea and ***** relieved from command, without notice to the officer, one of the best general officers in service today.

The officer is General Mattis of the USMC who was in charge of the Central Command which includes the Persian Gulf. The best information I can find seems to say that the administration did not like Mattis doing his job of asking what if questions to administration decisions and policies. It looks like Mattis will retire in March. He seems to have been be a much smarter Chesty Puller which is saying something. It will be interesting to see what Mattis does after his retirement.

Later,
Dan

I heard yesterday that the current administration just gave orders to pull out our last aircraft carrier group from the Persian Gulf. Have you got a update? If this is true, It is stupid to say the least! Ken Sweet

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release #9  
Gun maker stock fell after the Conn. shooting.....now some are making a comeback. Should have bought some stock a few weeks back......S&W up 7.2% Ruger up 7.5%

/ Freedom Munitions (Official) Facebook press release #10  
Gun maker stock fell after the Conn. shooting.....now some are making a comeback. Should have bought some stock a few weeks back......S&W up 7.2% Ruger up 7.5%

Yup, I bought some S&W stock (SWHC) when it dipped below $8 per share in late December. It is now above $9. SWHC reports quarterly earnings in early March; my guess is that they will show all-time record gross revenue and profits.