Fresh trade in at my shop is going home with me!

/ Fresh trade in at my shop is going home with me! #1  

artfull dodger

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 420 garden tractor
We just had this nice and I mean nice Gravely 16G Professional traded in at my shop. He traded this and a MTD/Cub Cadet 1050 in on a new Cub Cadet XT2 and a 3 stage snow blower for it. The Gravely runs like a top, no issues other than a little paint fade and the starter bearings are a bit noisey. Comes with the blade shown and a 50" mower deck that is near perfect. I hope to get her paid off by the holidays. With this purchase, I need to find a new home for my 1970 John Deere 140H3 that I was slowly restoring. message me for details on it. Mike

/ Fresh trade in at my shop is going home with me! #2  
Mike, I bought a 16G new many years ago, wish I had kept it. Had the 50 mower, front blade and the wonderful center mount scraper blade for our long gravel driveway. I left it for my brother to use on our family farm. Never knew where it wound up. Bought an older 8199G ten years ago and restored it; same KT19 as yours, mine is the earliest Series Two with an oil pump but no oil filter. Does yours have an oil filter?

Best thing I did with mine was to put an aftermarket seat on it, with arm rests. I love the seat for my bad back though I need to reinforce the seat pan where some cracks are showing up. The snowblower in this picture was sold to another TBN member when I moved to NC.
TractorData.com Gravely 8199-G tractor photos information