Frontier 1149 tiller. Like new

Item Details
Type
Attachment
I got it with my 1025 package and used it once. It's showroom shine is still on it. It's been in the garage since then. I'd like $1500 for it, or really looking for a trade for a wood chipper. Thanks.
Mike R.
James City County, VA

Last edited:
   / Frontier 1149 tiller. Like new #2  
I got it with my 1025 package and used it once. It's showroom shine is still on it. It's been in the garage since then. I'd like $1500 for it, or really looking for a trade for a wood chipper. Thanks.
Mike R.
James City County, VA

How wide??

/ Frontier 1149 tiller. Like new
Hello,
It is 49 inches. 20190629_134211.jpeg

I contacted my local JD dealer where I purchased the tractor and have a couple options. They will consign it for me or work up a deal for a trade in on a chipper. He said they carry Wallenstein. He's going to email me the information this week. While I've done lots of research on chippers and I have read that everyone has high marks for Wallenstein, I am figuring the price will hurt the pocket book. We shall see.

Here's what my sales rep sent me this morning for the options. They're going to give me $1000 on a trade in of the tiller for a Wallenstein BX36S in JD green. Total after trade and tax would be $2358. I know this is a high quality machine; but I wasn't planning on spending that much. I would rather be in the $1000-1500 range. I am thinking I will try to consign my tiller with him and see what I can get.

Moderator can close this one. I have found a used Mackissic chipper at the dealer's network and I'm doing a trade. Thanks.