Fuel and Oil Filters For 1736 , Where Is Everybody Getting Them???

/ Fuel and Oil Filters For 1736 , Where Is Everybody Getting Them??? #1  

drizler

Platinum Member
I know this is the curse of buying a new model, the search for something remotely reasonable replacement filters. I dropped by the dealer the other day to look into a new filter so I would have one on hand (fuel). Talk about nuts, $80 for a small drop in fuel filter. No wonder AGCO's stock shot up around 3% that day, they must have gotten a sniff of my wallet:mad::mad::mad:. The $30 oil filter I can live with as that's in the warranty but as we all know Massey, like all the others does not make filters of any sort so I want out of their grip real quick. So who has gotten filters where online and what are their model numbers? :confused:

/ Fuel and Oil Filters For 1736 , Where Is Everybody Getting Them??? #2  
I source my fuel filters from eBay. My oil filters, I haven't been able to find an aftermarket source besides AGCO, Denso, or Iseki... so I just go to the dealership and buy an AGCO oil filter.

However, I was able to find a Napa hydraulic filter for $13 dollars instead of the AGCO $70 filter, Napa part number 1664.

However, my tractor does have an Iseki diesel while you have a Mitsubishi, so you might be able to find the engine code and source filters from other suppliers.

/ Fuel and Oil Filters For 1736 , Where Is Everybody Getting Them??? #3  
His filter is an entirely different monster, he also has a water separator. Considering what your fuel system costs, a few extra dollars for a fuel filter should not bother you.

My hydraulic spin on is dealer only, change it every other year, at $43 it is not painful.

/ Fuel and Oil Filters For 1736 , Where Is Everybody Getting Them??? #4  
Anyone have a list of the Massey/Agco numbers yet? Or any replacements made by others? I have an "in" at Donaldson and may be able to get some better and lower cost alternatives identified.

LM

/ Fuel and Oil Filters For 1736 , Where Is Everybody Getting Them???
Well, it finally seems that NAPA finally has oil filters for the 1736. The Napa gold is around $14 and is The Napa gold 1344. Nothing in the hydraulic filter yet probably next year he said I just picked up by hydraulic filter yesterday at the dealer and it cost me $80. Just for your information even Massey has a hard time knowing which hydraulic filter your machine uses the guy said there was four different listings in the book with no indication of which was Used gun which machine. Sort of strange for a machine it's been around for three years so you better take your part number with you like I did

Anyone have a list of the Massey/Agco numbers yet? Or any replacements made by others? I have an "in" at Donaldson and may be able to get some better and lower cost alternatives identified.

LM

Hydraulic filter for my shuttle shift 2014 is part number 7069738M1. Just be advised of what I mentioned in the prior post about there being four different ones for different configurations of that same

Hydraulic filter for my shuttle shift 2014 is part number 7069738M1. Just be advised of what I mentioned in the prior post about there being four different ones for different configurations of that same

Wrong oh wrong on that PN for a shuttle tractor. I just tried to put one on and found out it's for the hydrostatic model.:mad:. Back to the dealer that one goes.............:rolleyes: The shuttle model takes a standard oil filter style and design can type.

/ Fuel and Oil Filters For 1736 , Where Is Everybody Getting Them??? #8  
Anyone know if NAPA has all of the filters for the 1736 hydro yet?

Thanks,

LM

Not as of last Fall. 2016. Sooner or later�� But I keep askin and waiting!

/ Fuel and Oil Filters For 1736 , Where Is Everybody Getting Them??? #10  
How about now? :)

LM