Fuel prices around the world.

lman

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland 3040, New Holland 1530, Oliver 1850
Oh for the good old days of 2020. Even with Covid I would rather be there. Disclaimer-I didn't get Covid and I never missed any work.

MossRoad

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year
Why are gas prices up?

1. Rising oil prices worldwide
2. Loss of refinery capacity in February
3. Russia and Opec sticking together
4. Transition to summer fuel
5. Higher demand

Oil prices are rising due to demand and Russia and Opec sticking together to keep production low to drive prices up.

Back in February, U.S refinery capacity plummeted due to the freeze in Texas, dropping to around 70%. It's back up to around 82% now.

The seasonal transition to summer blend fuels always increases gas prices.

The pandemic cut usage of gasoline dramatically in 2020. That's why prices plummeted in 2020. Things are now returning to normal as people and goods start to move again.

The pictures of fuel prices from 2018 and 2019 would be nice to see, because they are about the same now as they were then.

That's about sums it up.

Please stop trying to inject politics into the forums. Thanks.

Hay Dude

Tractor
Case-IH, Massey Ferguson & Kubota
Fuel prices up 56%
no big deal

Username Taken

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CX2510 HST
Oh for the good old days of 2020. Even with Covid I would rather be there. Disclaimer-I didn't get Covid and I never missed any work.
How do you know you didn't get covid?

The Grandkid was sent home from school because he'd been exposed. The whole family had to test. Our Son (42 years old) tested positive -- Twice. Lost out on a good job over it, too.

He felt nothing. Less than nothing. Absolutely nothing. So he went back and got another test -- Positive again. Still felt nothing. Never did. Two weeks later tested negative.

A lot of people have had it and didn't know it. A lot more than you're told about.

oosik

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota M6040
Still $3.29 a gallon here.

Williy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT 235C Yannar YRC 60 rotary cutter, Yanmar RT72 rotary tiller B75 Backhoe & bucket & thumb
Gas here is $3.79

willy