Gardenall with Briggs model 23 rescued

/ Gardenall with Briggs model 23 rescued #1  

skwdad

Tractor
Panzer Speedex
I am new to this message board and hope I am posting in the right area. Had to share my find this weekend. This is a Gardenall tractor. The main reason I went after it was because I thought I was going after a Shaw-Duall. I had never even heard of this thing till I got there. Been sitting for 18 years and was going for scrap if it didn't sell soon according to the owner. Got it home, got rid of the acorns and mouse nest and she still has spark. Need to replace some fuel line and a few other minor things but she should be a runner.
Gardenall.jpg

/ Gardenall with Briggs model 23 rescued #2  
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you got a good find. Like to see more pictures once you get er running.

/ Gardenall with Briggs model 23 rescued
IMG_1666.jpgIMG_1678.jpgIMG_1682.jpgHere are a few more. Still trying to learn the system here.

/ Gardenall with Briggs model 23 rescued #5  
Gard'n Mast'r tractor model "GB" by the Garden All Tractor Company Inc. Liberty, Ind., "G" with Briggs & Stratton engine. This is a 1952 and later model. 3 x 12 front tires on cast iron wheels, 8 x 16 rear tires. The serial number should be stamped in the raised boss on either side of the upper clutch shaft, below the raised Gard'n Mast'r lettering, on the transmission side, not engine side. Should be Jade green with red wheels and trim.