GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear

/ GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear #1  
Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC1720, Yanmar 155d
I've got about 350hrs on my 2017 GC1720 and I'm starting to get some slop in the backhoe. Almost all the hours are backhoe hours. I grease it frequently.

Is there a pin/bushing kit available for the CB65?

I want to keep ahead of wear so the pin holes don't get hogged out.

Thanks!

/ GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear #2  
Not that I am aware of.

Mine has wear on it too. I think it's unavoidable.

/ GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear #3  
I checked the AGCO parts site and all I found were pin and bushing kits for larger tractors. If all else fails, it would be a project and maybe not worth it but you could ream the bores and install suitable bushings.

/ GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear #4  
It appears that it wasnt designed with bushings at all.
You are gonna have some serious money wrapped up in boring all the holes and making custom bushings for every joint on the machine. Probably more hassle than it is worth IMO

/ GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear #5  
I checked the AGCO parts site and all I found were pin and bushing kits for larger tractors. If all else fails, it would be a project and maybe not worth it but you could ream the bores and install suitable bushings.
yeah thats what I saw also, one pin # fit most locations and was one other number for pin that went into 2 spots. no bushings really, maybe its like my DL100 loader, pins wear before frame holes??

/ GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear #6  
You cannot ream the steel bushing holes, they have to be line bored. I'd line bore them and machine bronze inserts then machine new pins. How commercial hoes are made.

/ GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear #7  
Dont use brass/bronze bushings. That is NOT how commercial hoe's are made. A backhoe will pound them out and you'd have alot of slop in no-time.

Most commercial hoe's or excavators (even mini's) use HARDENED bushings as well as HARD pins

/ GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear #8  
Dont use brass/bronze bushings. That is NOT how commercial hoe's are made. A backhoe will pound them out and you'd have alot of slop in no-time.

Most commercial hoe's or excavators (even mini's) use HARDENED bushings as well as HARD pins
Beg to differ. I just turned a set for a commercial Case Extenda Hoe in 660 bronze and the bushings came directly from CNH but had to be reduced in OD because they are one size fits man.

/ GC1720 CB65 Backhoe wear #9  

This is correct. You want the wear item to be the pin, not the bushing.