GC2300 Directional Light Operation

/ GC2300 Directional Light Operation #1  

dnw64

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 Cab
When I turn the Left turn signal on, it blinks, and the Right one comes on steady.
When I turn the Right turn signal on, it blinks, and the Left one comes on steady.

Is this normal operation, or do I have a wiring problem?

/ GC2300 Directional Light Operation #2  
My GC1720 does the same so either it's normal or we both have a wiring problem.:laughing:

/ GC2300 Directional Light Operation
Ok, thanks.

That's what I suspected, but figured that if it needed to be fixed, the time to do it was when I was doing other wiring stuff.

/ GC2300 Directional Light Operation #4  
My New Hollands do the same.

/ GC2300 Directional Light Operation #5  
My experience with old cars would have me look for a ground problem. I don't know the theory but have always managed to fix the stuff myself.

/ GC2300 Directional Light Operation
My experience with old cars would have me look for a ground problem. I don't know the theory but have always managed to fix the stuff myself.

That was my suspicion. The fact that both sides worked the same made it seem less likely but thought I should check anyways.

Speaking of bad grounds, I had 2001 Mercedes that had a "bulb out" detection system that was often fooled by a weak ground in the bulb/socket connection. Even though the bulb worked perfectly fine, it still gave an error message.

/ GC2300 Directional Light Operation #8  
There is nothing wrong with the ground on your directional lights. They are working as designed.

/ GC2300 Directional Light Operation #9  
Yep, what arizona said. They're operating normally.