GG hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit

/ GG hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit #1  

Gofast

Gold Member
Tractor
2016 MF GC 1710, Belarus 300
We are offering a product that we hope we never have to sell.

It is a broken off hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit. We hope you buy our Sentinel protector to avoid needing this product.

But if that unfortunate thing happens to your tractor, you can buy this kit with our Sentinel product.

We will only sell it as an add on to one of our Sentinels. It comes with the adapter you need to install, and the correct drill bit/tap to make the repair.

This will get you fixed and protected in one shot. You can also purchase it with the Sentinel step

This Kit retains the use of the same Transmission Filter that is recommended by Massey Ferguson.

We would like to be able to make a bad situation a little simpler to navigate with this kit.

Attachments

• inCollage_20211001_135146370.jpg
    inCollage_20211001_135146370.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 243
   / GG hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit #2  
Does this differ from the part Kubota makes to do this?

/ GG hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit
It is the part Massey Ferguson recommends getting in their service bulletin.

I am not familiar with the Kubota part.

/ GG hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit #4  
We are offering a product that we hope we never have to sell.

It is a broken off hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit. We hope you buy our Sentinel protector to avoid needing this product.

But if that unfortunate thing happens to your tractor, you can buy this kit with our Sentinel product.

We will only sell it as an add on to one of our Sentinels. It comes with the adapter you need to install, and the correct drill bit/tap to make the repair.

This will get you fixed and protected in one shot. You can also purchase it with the Sentinel step

This Kit retains the use of the same Transmission Filter that is recommended by Massey Ferguson.

We would like to be able to make a bad situation a little simpler to navigate with this kit.
Vey interesting. The Transmission cover on this 2018 Mahindra EMax 20S is aluminum. Do you believe this kit is compatible. If so I am very interested.

The filter side is ¾-16 the tractor side is 5/8-18

The tap and drill is for the tractor side.

I know these are the parts Massey Ferguson recommends in their service bulletin to repair a broken filter.

After the repair you can use the factory hydraulic filter.

I do not know the sizes on Mahindra Emax but the new drill and tap have no issues with aluminum a red Loctite needs to be used.

I hope this info helps.

/ GG hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit #6  
That's definitely handy, I read enough about dudes breaking off that thread in one way or another.

/ GG hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit #7  
That's definitely handy, I read enough about dudes breaking off that thread in one way or another.
Reading those is why I got the sentinel. Making this repair is on my list of things I never want to deal with.

/ GG hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit #8  
The filter side is ¾-16 the tractor side is 5/8-18

The tap and drill is for the tractor side.

I know these are the parts Massey Ferguson recommends in their service bulletin to repair a broken filter.

After the repair you can use the factory hydraulic filter.

I do not know the sizes on Mahindra Emax but the new drill and tap have no issues with aluminum a red Loctite needs to be used.

I hope this info helps.
thanks! I will pursue this option given my options are limited

/ GG hydraulic filter repair/rescue kit #9  
I wanted to let all those who were interested in this thread that the Rescue kit worked great and was a life saver. The guidance provided in step by step instructions was key to a successful outcome. Completed the project in about 2 hours. Mahindra is back in-service and the Sentinel team got me through a very bad situation. Thank you Sentinel!!!!

Thank you for the feedback. So glad it helped get you out of a bad situation.