Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing..

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #21  
General Auto in Brooksville, FL. Nothing but good to say buying my LS through them. They also sell Kioti.

I bought mine pre-Covid price increases, and the price was in line with other dealers (better than some). They’ll also consign your old stuff if you need a place to sell it.

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #22  
When I decided to buy a tractor, I knew that I could not afford a new tractor. I saved $15k thinking I could buy a good tractor in the 40-50 HP range that was used. Looked for about a year. I saw more cracked tires, worn out clutches, and you know what I mean. One day my wife and I saw an ad for a used tractor in Harrison Ark. We went to look at it. It was the worse one we saw. They wanted $15k.

On the way back from that terrible looking tractor, I saw a Kubota sign. Told my wife, let's stop there and see if they had a used that looked ok. We did.

We pulled up in front of the office, turned off the car and we looked - but did not see anything like we wanted.

As we got out of the car, a gentleman came out and asked - What can I help you with. I told him what I was looking for. Was told, we don't do much used sales here. But I would be glad to show you around. We said OK.

We were looking at a new L4701 HST 4wd....pretty much everything I wanted.

So I told him - I really like this, but I am not interested - I know what this machine costs and I have only saved $15k. He said, I understand - But how would you feel if you gave me your $15k and you had a payment for 5 yr interest free including insurance. Your payment would be about $200.

I was surprised. Never thought of that. We told him - We can do that easily.

We did and after we bought it he told me he would have the rear tires filled, no charge. I said - when will you deliver it - the answer was today. It was about 40 miles to our property and the tractor was already unloaded when we got home.

I really got tired of looking at tractors that needed so much work and parts. The dealer I used was Springdale Tractors in Harrison ARK, the manager that helped me was Matt. They have always been there to answer my questions and help.

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #23  
Both JD and NH dealers were more than happy to give me a brand new machine to demo over a log weekend. I didn't even ask for the demo, they just offered to drop off a machine and said use it the way you would your own machine. Best way to evaluate a machine IMHO.

On the service side the K dealership service manager has been very helpful for helping me trouble shoot any electro-mechanical issues...

K parts has been very good. Parts usually in stock or with short next day or second day delivery times. I can't complain. Amazon can stuff it, I refuse to order questionable tractor parts through them.

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing..
When I decided to buy a tractor, I knew that I could not afford a new tractor. I saved $15k thinking I could buy a good tractor in the 40-50 HP range that was used. Looked for about a year. I saw more cracked tires, worn out clutches, and you know what I mean. One day my wife and I saw an ad for a used tractor in Harrison Ark. We went to look at it. It was the worse one we saw. They wanted $15k.

On the way back from that terrible looking tractor, I saw a Kubota sign. Told my wife, let's stop there and see if they had a used that looked ok. We did.

We pulled up in front of the office, turned off the car and we looked - but did not see anything like we wanted.

As we got out of the car, a gentleman came out and asked - What can I help you with. I told him what I was looking for. Was told, we don't do much used sales here. But I would be glad to show you around. We said OK.

We were looking at a new L4701 HST 4wd....pretty much everything I wanted.

So I told him - I really like this, but I am not interested - I know what this machine costs and I have only saved $15k. He said, I understand - But how would you feel if you gave me your $15k and you had a payment for 5 yr interest free including insurance. Your payment would be about $200.

I was surprised. Never thought of that. We told him - We can do that easily.

We did and after we bought it he told me he would have the rear tires filled, no charge. I said - when will you deliver it - the answer was today. It was about 40 miles to our property and the tractor was already unloaded when we got home.

I really got tired of looking at tractors that needed so much work and parts. The dealer I used was Springdale Tractors in Harrison ARK, the manager that helped me was Matt. They have always been there to answer my questions and help.
My wifes cousin and her family lives by there, and she wants to visit so can also check out Springdale Tractor | Serving Northwest Arkansas & Eastern Oklahoma, will have to let them know...

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #25  
My wifes cousin and her family lives by there, and she wants to visit so can also check out Springdale Tractor | Serving Northwest Arkansas & Eastern Oklahoma, will have to let them know...
Ha, good. They have, I think 5 stores in NW Ark. When I bought my tractor, they were simply Kubota Center. But they were same co and people as today. That was 2017, just in time for tear 4. If her cousin does visit, asked them to tell Matt (still managing there) that Larry H from Branson said hello.

They are building a new store just north of Harrison near the turnoff for the airport, can be seen from us 65. Best wishes, Larry

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #26  
My buying experience with Southwest Ag Kubota in Bayfield Colorado was fantastic. And the sales man has called me every other month to ask if everything is working well and do I need any help. Nothing but a great experience. I also traded an old 4’ rotary cutter for the 250 mile delivery trip. When my tractor was delivered, the driver spent an hour going through the operation and maintenance details with me.

/ Give us your feedback on the dealers with the most positive experiences you had when purchasing.. #27  
Avenue Machinery Corp. - 4 locations ... Abbotsford, Kelowna, Rock Creek, and Vernon in BC Canada

MY REVIEW : friendly, knowledgeable ownership and staff, with great sales, service, and parts departments. highly recommended

I have been familiar with this company (Abbotsford) for almost 50 years, since I started operating tractors at my uncle's farm before i was 10 yrs old. I personally know the founding owners who have been friends of mine for about 40 years.

It took me 17 years of dreaming and considering tractor options for my particular needs, before being able to afford a Kubota BX23S. When I did make the purchase in 2018, Avenue Machinery (Vernon) walked me through the entire process, AND they customized 1) a grab handle on the ROPS for me to get on / off the machine easily; 2) a one-off platform between the foot peddles so that I could have an easier time operating; 3) and a checker-plated step platform on the left side. They really listened to and observed, my needs and limits.

Online Descriptions :

"At Avenue Machinery you are treated like a customer that matters – because you do! You are building our communities, the same communities in which our owners live. When you are buying a piece of farming equipment or construction machinery it brings peace of mind to know that you’ll be listened to, and taken care of. We have been serving Abbotsford for 75 years. Our Vernon and Kelowna locations have a local owner who has worked in the Okanagan for 20 years."

"Avenue Machinery is a true full-line Kubota dealer. Our customers can rely on us for all Kubota lawn mowers, tractors, and construction equipment. We have served the people of BC since 1947 and are recognized as the number one Kubota dealer in Canada!

"We are the biggest Kubota Dealer in Canada but specialize in other brands such as Fendt, Merlo, Massey-Ferguson, Krone. We carry a huge selection of new and used equipment for incredible prices. Avenue Machinery also offers a full service department and a parts department."

"In-store shopping · Curbside pickup · Delivery"

Last edited: