Glow plugs for CT450

/ Glow plugs for CT450 #1  

tinman955

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Bobcat CT450 Cab Hoe
Anyone know where to get glow plugs for CT450 other than dealer? Parts stores possibly not sure if there is a NGK equivalent...My dealer can order some for $40 a pop but will be over a week to get them...

/ Glow plugs for CT450 #2  
The glow plugs should have a manufacturer name or logo on them as well as the type number. It is indeed probably an NGK glow plug. You can go surfing or just contact NGK. They'll tell you what will work. They told ma which glow plug was recommended for my Mitsubishi tractor and it was less than half what the parts vendor wanted for the same plug.

/ Glow plugs for CT450
BERU 0100226383 is the only identification on them. I can't find any cross reference on them. I called local parts stores with no help.

/ Glow plugs for CT450 #5  
From what I can find Beru glow plugs are VERY expensive. I'd do a bit of surfing, check in with NGK, and see if they have a cross reference.

/ Glow plugs for CT450
   / Glow plugs for CT450 #8  
I certainly do not know they would work. I would contact the seller and see if he could assure it. I might also pull one and do some measuring. Maybe call NGK. Sorry I can't be of more help.

/ Glow plugs for CT450 #10  
Glad it worked out, maybe this can help others in the future.