Glyphosate cost through the roof and beyond.....

/ Glyphosate cost through the roof and beyond..... #21  
For those that don't know (I didn't);
Glyphosate is a widely used herbicide that can kill certain weeds and grasses. Glyphosate works by blocking an enzyme essential for plant growth. The product is used primarily in agriculture, but also in forestry and lawn and garden care.

/ Glyphosate cost through the roof and beyond..... #24  
Guess I'll have to use used motor oil.

/ Glyphosate cost through the roof and beyond..... #25  
My local HD has a bunch of it in gal jugs for under $50 if you want to stock up, check your local HD.

/ Glyphosate cost through the roof and beyond.....
My local HD has a bunch of it in gal jugs for under $50 if you want to stock up, check your local HD.
Good tip.
At my HD, they can ship the 2.5 gallon for 99.99 which is still high, but 30.00 cheaper than the TSC one I use. For those looking, I double checked and it is the same 41% concentrate.

/ Glyphosate cost through the roof and beyond..... #27  
At my HD, they can ship the 2.5 gallon for 99.99 which is still high, but 30.00 cheaper than the TSC one I use. For those looking, I double checked and it is the same 41% concentrate.
Only difference between branded round-up and generic is that the branded round-up already has a little surfactant in it to help it adhere to the plant. Put a teaspoon of Dawn/gal in your tank and you accomplish the same thing.

/ Glyphosate cost through the roof and beyond..... #28  
Only difference between branded round-up and generic is that the branded round-up already has a little surfactant in it to help it adhere to the plant. Put a teaspoon of Dawn/gal in your tank and you accomplish the same thing.
THe generic in my area already has the surfactant in it as well.

/ Glyphosate cost through the roof and beyond..... #29  
They are anticipating lawsuits. If the judgments in the Monsanto suits stand the other manufacturers will be next.
And it will not end there either.

1662053256861.png

This has been around since the 1940s, about 80 years. Now with studies over the past few decades, it's understood how bad this stuff really is.

Since the 1940s, a whole lot more has been revealed about the toxicity of 2,4-D, which is linked to birth defects, immunosuppression, certain types of cancer, and various other health conditions.

2,4-D was also a key ingredient in the infamous Agent Orange defoliant that was sprayed during the Vietnam War, killing many and leaving many others with lifelong chronic diseases.

/ Glyphosate cost through the roof and beyond..... #30  
Even using a surfactant, I'm not getting the same results with 41% glyphosate that I get with branded Roundup. I'm still scratching my head as to why...