Going to Look at T4.75 today repost

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today repost #1  

nwut05

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland T-1510, T 4.75
Hello ANY T4 Owners, I am going with a friend today to look at a 2014 NH T4.75 4wd with loader and cab. Tractor has 400 hrs on it and is 2 owner. The current seller says it is too big for him. But his asking price is great, maybe too great, almost scary great! but it is 10 minuets from our houses and i have spoke to the guy on the phone and community knows him to be respectable still scares the heck out of me though!.....What do we need to look at specifically on this tractor to help decide.

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today repost #2  
Hey, have you made the decision yet? Pretty good tractors. Have heard of PTO not engaging all the way after running PTO for several hours (ie. stop, go to lunch, come back and won't engage) but that was on a T4.100. Seems there were some various issues with the T4.100-120's but never heard any real complaints from the 75. With only 400 hours you should be fine. NH was running some really good deals on T4.75's a few months ago which put a new tractor very close in price to a late model used, so maybe the seller realized this. I was selling T4.75's in the low, low $40k's with all available incentives when I was a NH branch manager. NH was clearing them out to make room for the 2019 Workmaster 55-75 Cab series. Been a while, but I think T4/Powerstar 75's are now selling new around the $50K mark.

I sold 3 or 4 T4.75 and/or Powerstar 75's in a year's time or so. The owners liked them. Only complaint from one was that it was a little light on HP for running a 4x5 silage baler on hills. But he absolutely loved it for feeding round bales between pastures (ie. transport between farms) and tedding hay. I had another customer run a metal post into the fuel tank under the tractor during first week of ownership (just a freak accident). Wasn't the tractor's fault, but he thought there should've been more shielding under there. Just a word of caution.

Let us know how it worked out!

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today repost #3  
Anyone running a 4x5 silage baler on hills needs more in front of it than a 75 engine hp tractor. Doesn’t matter if it is a New Holland or anything else, it is going to struggle. 33% more would be appropriate.

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today repost #4  
Just to give you a comparison my new Workmaster 75 with R4s, third function, and wheel weights was $46,000. It has everything else standard i.e. buddy seat, radio, air ride seat. The Workmaster 75 also uses DOC so no regen or DEF.

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today repost
Hello again, Just an update. we went and met the Boy he was very nice and very accommodating. We crawled all over the tractor and drove it around for about an hour or so and he even offered to let us hook it up to something and run the pto and hydraulics to test them. I told him we were going to take some pictures and the serial number and all that and run it by a dealer friend to see what had been done. Yesterday, I did just that, and after all that the tractor had only 2 warranty fixes the pto cable and a computer flash in 2015. The price dropped even lower while we were testing it and with no further reason to question the tractor Well........here it is......finished the steal, i mean deal, today.......... hope they upload!!!!

73089504_2980813221932036_5050333399189815296_n.jpg74243379_2980812601932098_6226517855421071360_n.jpg

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today repost #6  
That's a great looking tractor, congratulations....

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today repost #7  
Congratulations! I love my T4.75.