Going to Look at T4.75 today

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today #1  

nwut05

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland T-1510, T 4.75
Hello folks, I wanted to reach out to the New Holland T4 owners and get some input. I am going today with a friend to Look at a 2014 New Holland T4.75 4wd cab with Loader. I have read a lot of negative reviews, and a lot of good reviews and Myself have had several tractors but nothing this big per say. What are some of the common things that i should look for that would indicate a problem with these tractors. It only has 400 hrs and is individual sale, he says it just too big for him, Info would be handy. Thanks

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today #3  
You may also want to post in the New Holland Buying forum as well to get more NH specific replies. This is a general forum.

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today #4  
that is an early year for emissions. Make sure he isn't selling due to emissions issues

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today #5  
It may use EGR and DOC to make Tier IV interim, like the T-1510, vs a regen cycle setup.

Tractors are now using common rail to be able to go back to that vs the 'soot cooker' and regen cycle approach.

The color is right. Maybe the guy just couldn't see out of the cab well enough, or maybe it wouldn't fit in his machine shed and he got tired of throwing tarps over it. :D

You plan to keep the T-1510, right? No matter what the T4.75 can do you'd miss the little one. I bought a 50hp LUT but, missed my '99 NH 1520 so much I bought a '13 T-1520 and an '04 TC33DA to replace it. :rolleyes:

/ Going to Look at T4.75 today
yes the t1510 is a permanent fixture. it does all i want and more except hay. this tractor wouldn't be mine just going along for the ride and see why it priced so low. and its very close to our house. also my t1510 is pre emission nothing but exhaust pipe :thumbsup: