Good deals from Craigslist, that will not sell here!

/ Good deals from Craigslist, that will not sell here! #2  
Thanks for posting, a C/L finds thread just might be a real handy thing to have going here rather than searching all around the country. Maybe it could be under the "regional" category and only contain tractor related stuff that those in those regions find. :confused3:
I'm always ready for a good road trip to save a buck, even if I break even but end up with a better quality/brand than what I was considering locally. I just made a 1200 mile round trip for a twin spindle 8' Bush Hog brand mower as there is very little to no choices locally.

/ Good deals from Craigslist, that will not sell here!
I was thinking for tractor attachments only... (but I don't care if this gets hijack). I know some places will never see certain items come up for sale so a ROAD TRIP! ...to get tractor implements maybe the only way to get stuff.

I did not list an 8' Hydraulic blade that has a tail wheel for $2500... because it's not what I would call a good deal. Granted those just don't really come up for sale much.

/ Good deals from Craigslist, that will not sell here! #5  
90" Woods Finish Mower for $500. No pictures, posted in Pittsburgh CL.... email only. But if you were in the market, it might be worth checking to see if it is a scammer or not. $500 for a $4900 mower....

woods finish mower - farm & garden - by owner - sale

/ Good deals from Craigslist, that will not sell here! #6  
It looks legit, The email goes back through craigslist.

/ Good deals from Craigslist, that will not sell here!
Needing a new belt... Lots of hours but they are built for it! I don't have flat enough ground I scalp some with 72".

/ Good deals from Craigslist, that will not sell here! #8  
FORD TRACTOR, 1982 model 36 - farm & garden - by owner - sale

I have not seen this one in person but if I was in the market for another Ford or just had a good place to keep it I would try to bring it home based on the photos. This 3610 was the first year with the internal brakes vs the rear axles that leaked on the shoes when they get old. It is on 80 just east of Lake Barkley. 2400 easy hours sounds good at least on paper. :)

/ Good deals from Craigslist, that will not sell here! #9  
On my local, Charleston SC CL is a Ford 2000 RUNNING for $2000.00 obo..
I take that back.. its on facebook, marketplace..
THATS another GOOD SPOT to find local deals from home owners.. hardly any dealers.. just folks tryin to make an easy dollar..
So any of you folks that have a FB account.. log in & look for the header> "marketplace"..
I've gotten AFEW GOOD DEALS off of it.. BRAND NEW 6' fiberglass Werner ladder for 30.00, hadn't even been stepped on.. Lol
& a 3100 psi electric pressure washer, FREE.. BEFORE I got there, the fella ran it for a few minutes w/ no water going thru it & it shut off & wouldn't come back on, so he gave it to me!!! He wanted 75.00 in the ad..
I took it home, took it apart, found the problem & fixed it w/ no parts & no money in it..

/ Good deals from Craigslist, that will not sell here! #10  
Im talking to a guy on Craigs list in my area that has a 72" model FM 72 Y King Kutter Finish mower that from pictures looks in decent to real nice condition that he wants $500 for. Problem is he thinks its a side discharge and I cant see that from the pictures. I might consider it anyway rather than spend $1000 on a 5 foot rear discharge... or will I? I dunno... got mixed emotions on that. Not sure I really need a finish mower nor will I get that much use out of one in the end. I have places I could use it and places I doubt I can. .... but wouldn't be so disappointed at laying out $500 rather than $1000! LOL. If I pass on it Ill post up the link for the guy.