Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,931  
Hot coffee has been poured. 39° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 65° with plenty of sunshine. Yesterday trip to Port Huron was good. It is about 60 miles north of me. Still no fall colors in trees. Need to start putting things away for the winter.
VwcDk26.jpg

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,932  
We are still green in the west tip of Kentucky but yesterday morning just before sunrise I saw some frost on roofs at 42F.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,933  
good morning all
46 going up to 60 today with possibility of shower this morning
Dropping off truck at garage for long list of things to fix, flush coolant, change serpentine belt, etc.
Then borrowing my brother's SUV and if it doesn't rain, headed back to local nursery for two more flats of
pachysandra to finish the garden at church.

Gale, good morning and nice to hear from you.

Ron, beautiful red frosting on your clouds

David, you deserve a day off

/ Good morning!!!! #139,934  
Good morning! 36 now, 65? later.

The fall weather was a bit of a shock this weekend after 80 on Friday. Looks like normal fall temps are now here.

Cleaned up in the garage this weekend, worked on the raffle race bike. There are a lot of things on that bike that doesn’t meet my standards. I will get it sorted.

Made it to the local brewery for local pizza and a few beers this Saturday. Got to try their Halloween beer. It was really tasty. They made 300# of pumpkin pies and put them in the fermenter. It was tasty. My wife even liked her taste of it. She is not into craft beers, but did comment she likes the lager at the brewery.

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #139,935  
Good morning, low 39°, high 52. Wind NW 8 mph. 30% chance of showers. Now I know for a fact that the weatherman is a liar.
It is pissing down rain. So that would be 100% chance of rain.

Got some more wood into the basement. Putting the wood in with the conveyor has a learning curve, but it is not near as labour intensive as the old way of throwing it in.

A town run is in the cards for today as well as stop at the hydraulic shop and get a pressure tester. The pressure tester will only happen if it stops raining long enough for me to take one of the fittings off the snow blower so they can match it up. I also need to figure out where the relief valve is and which direction I need to turn it to up the pressure to the loader.

Popgadget; the island paradise next to Hwy 11 at Temagami sold for $3,000,000.oo about 5 years ago or so. I think it was 3 mill. Way too close to the racket of the highway for my likeing. If a northbound truck ever came off the road and landed in the drink there it would make one h3ll of a tsunami and that island would be the first one to experience it.

Have a safe day all

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #139,936  
46 high of 65 still under the weather low grade fever

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #139,937  
45 going to 70. Nice and clear...been outside chasing a skunk back to the woods. Seems it was heading for my shelter, where I think they sometimes bed down for the day behind some lumber.

Kyle, congrats on the Aggies making it into the top 20...having a great season. Fun to see relatively new names in the top like Coastal Carolina Chanticleers, and Cincinnati Bearcats.

Eric, usually I research a trail online before hiking it, if there's any available info, and carry a simple map for backup...most trails are marked pretty well. Occasionally use a GPS or phone app if going off trail. I guess I also have a little pigeon in me. I see it is the 70th "birthday" for Snowdonia NP across the border from you. Looks like a beautiful area.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,938  
43 heading to upper 60's today. I think Fall announced itself yesterday. Was pushing near 80 yesterday at 2PM, then came the gale with the horizontal rains. By 5PM we were in the 60's.

Officially turned off the A/C in all the houses. This AM I hear one heater running. LOL.

Hope all have a great start to the week. Be safe.

Hope you start feeling better Buppies.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,940  
Buppies, hope you feel better.