Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,001  
Good morning! 33 now, maybe 44 later. Supposed to be a decent day.

Splitting wood and Christmas get together with the local AMCA chapter tonight. Maybe a few other things.

Yesterday‘s long tale was good. I feel better now that I related that day. Talked to a few friends as well who never heard the whole story.

Saturday one year ago started out with blood work and the ****** Youth. Met my day shift nurse for the weekend, she is married to someone I work with.

Dr. F showed up as promised along with Dr. Deb B. He asked me to relate the Dr. S saga to her. The look on her face told me a lot. She left my room and got my wife. She came back and apologized to me for his behavior and said she apologized to my wife. She also told me my wife was planning on coming to the hospital Monday and getting a puce of the administrator. Which she did. :D

Also met my new lead physician, Dr. M. I couldn’t pronounce his name with the NG tube in my throat, so he was Dr. M while I was there.

I felt really good that day. My vitals had improved and I no longer felt sick. I think from Friday into Saturday was when my body kicked the virus to the curb. I was still a mess from the damage the virus did, but I felt better.

Everyone stay safe out there!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,002  
Good Morning!!!! 47F @ 7:00AM. Foggy early, becoming sunny this afternoon. High 59F. Winds light and variable.
So far I'm above the fog, but the valley below sure looks fogged in. No sign of rain for Monday in the 10-day, but Thursday and the following Monday still look wet.

My experience with those type of fittings and high wind isn't good, David. Hope you have better luck!

That soup sounds good, Billy! I spotted some frozen green chili in the freezer yesterday, so it might be time for a batch of green chili chicken stew...🤤

Hard to beat a John Wayne western, Buppies, but Jimmy Stewart comes close.

+1 on those LED replacements for the old fluorescent tubes, Bird. They're not cheap, but being able to see what you're doing better is priceless!

I finally managed to get an old operating system installed on a laptop and view one of the database files, and export it as a comma separated list, but then the machine crashed. That era has a known problem with the video board, which has already been replaced on this one, but it looks like it needs it again. Not sure it's worth the effort or cost, though, as the last one I think was something like five hundred bux!

Finished what I needed on the white bike, got it off the lift, and got the touring bike up on it. Valve adjustment and oil change went smoothly, finishing with just enough daylight left to pick up the mail and gather some wood for a campfire. Hope to get a good start on the new bag mounts today.

Hope you all enjoy a fine weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #142,003  
35°F and clear skies this morning, going up to 54° today. Near 60° for tomorrow, but possibly some rain.

Not sure what I'll get into today either. It's definitely a target-rich environment.

New building looks great, Doug. I like the colors (colours). Congrats.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,004  
61°F and .21 inches rain and raining.

Guys salvaged a victory in Shan’s & Foot last night

Looking to be an inside day

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #142,005  
Amused our blizzard has garnered so much attention
No snow shovel for me, but bucket on my FEL if needed. Flipflops in tractor be it dirt or snow.

If right conditions we do have some skiers & snowboarders. Usually someone makes a hard stop when they run out of snow and hit the lava, often not pretty. No lifts so someone drives a pickup between.

Often will see a pickup bed of snow in town. Bought down to entertain the kids and function as a large beer cooler.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,006  
Paul, your story sparks some memories. Even though I enlisted in the Army, I was a product of the Air Force ATC school, Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS back in the late 60’s. Never realized I could learn to talk so fast.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,007  
60 and beautiful outside, went out plinking with my Crossman, laid waste to some highly dangerous bottles and cans by the creek, none were keepers though. So I loaded the doggie in the golf cart and headed off to watch some planes take off.
Leg and arm are very sore today, but don’t ache, it was a little rough putting on my socks this morning. Wounds look dry and clean.
Had Royal Farms fried chicken and biscuits for lunch, supposed to go to dinner tonight, if so it’ll be flounder for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,008  
Thanks for warning RNG.
Hopefully, I’ve planned accordingly.
The structure is located on the sheltered side of garage, mostly protected from direct wind on 2 sides.
The garage roof/gutter is only an inch above the greenhouse roof which extends almost 3 feet under. That frame edge attaches to a 2x4 ledger lagged to garage.
The bases on that exposed sides will be fixed with anchor bolts.
Perhaps the weak point is the fitting screws. Initially I will just crank them down, liking creating a dimple in the tubing. If that proves inadequate, I will remove the screws, drill the “dimple” and screw thru the hole and again crank to max extent.

Our 1st year here, had one of the 10x20 tarp like costco storage shelters. Watched in awe one Jan day as the wind lifted and rolled it into a crumpled mess. Lost a few items stored there now exposed to the rain. Been more wind aware since.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,009  
Doug, a bit envious of that beautiful building, lots of space. Excellent choice on colors.

/ Good morning!!!! #142,010  
Guessing there no extra. ;)