Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,701  
10F steady 6mph wind which puts nip in the air.

Took Mrs. to work than breakfast at local truck stop,2 1/2 hours later chewing fat :eek: we all decided get our day started...critter food,dump run,pick up more skidder parts,diesel fuel for the weekend just in case ;) sneak in nap can't forget pick up Mrs. at 2pm. :eek:

Enjoy your day all.

Ron & Mostly........ I sure hope you reconsider for you would be dearly miss!!!!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,703  
65°F and no rain

Back in the caretaker, working on non sink counter backsplash. If there is no sink sink here is no splash, is there another name?

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #144,704  
Good morning! Low was 24 and .... surprise! SNOW!
The same weather guessers must put out Looking for New's forecast.... a chance of flurries adds up to 4"

B9192DC7-515F-48E8-81B3-9DC79C389611.jpeg
I'm not going to clear anything but the walkways (already done by 06:30). Temps are supposed to get to the low 40's so I'll let it melt off.

Roy, Bruce, no need to say goodbye....this thread is the most civilized on the forum. Please reconsider......😭😢

RNG, glad you had a nice trip, except for the return home day..... hope you get it fixed up easily.

Drew, nice to hear you are enjoying the return trip... I'm not sure if they still have them, but we stayed in a 'family room', full berth from side to side, bathroom, 3 sofa beds and an upper birth. Kinda big for one person, but was really comfortable.

Today will entail dealing with the MVD..... I had an appointment for this morning, but they cancelled "due to the weather".... really? BUT, I did find out they want to do a VIN inspection. Why? It's a brand new unit. I have all the sale paperwork and the title... They say... "we require a VIN inspection regardless of paperwork". "Unless you have a 'certificate of origin' from the manufacturer ". Wow... can they make it more difficult? All I want to do is register the RV.....

Well, gonna start making some calls....
Everyone have a good day!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,705  
Back in the caretaker, working on non sink counter backsplash. If there is no sink sink here is no splash, is there another name?
A sink is not required to splash. Lots of pots are full of splash-able stuff and are on the kitchen countertop. I have never heard it called anything else.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,706  
Roy, no need to say goodbye.... this thread is the most civilized on the forum. Please reconsider......😭😢
I'm not even considering leaving TBN...
Although I'm sure some will disagree with me, political threads, or those that turn into trading insults or insulting others, should be trimmed and removed...
There are plenty of online forums to do that crap. This is a family friendly, TRACTOR forum.
And, as I'd written...disagree (we all do that), but keep it civil

/ Good morning!!!! #144,707  
Toppop, or one of you familiar with military planes...do you know the name of this one?...it flew low over me while at Montpelier yesterday heading west...I don't know of a base or landing strip in that direction.

Attachments

• 20220125_134004.jpg
    20220125_134004.jpg
    994.7 KB · Views: 74
   / Good morning!!!! #144,708  
Toppop, or one of you familiar with military planes...do you know the name of this one?...it flew low over me while at Montpelier yesterday heading west...I don't know of a base or landing strip in that direction.
Looks like a C-17 Globemaster. Cargo jobs mainly.

My friends at Quantico were quite busy yesterday, with their aircraft too.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,710  
I love when C17s land, looks like a used car lot with all the tires down (14 total I just looked it up).
They also make a really different sound than other planes, we always knew when one was coming in for a landing.
Those engines really scream.