Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,541  
Wow, I'm late today reporting in... it's late (Sunday) arvo. Another cold, frosty, overnight/early morning (well, for Tassie it is); -1.4C and it really took its time warming up to a high of 12C. Calm and clear. I did check the gauge and there was 0.3mm in there, which I put down to the frost/dew.

Into Church this AM and, yes, even with the heaters on, everyone wore their coats. :)

A toasty rest of the day with a fire in the heater... in fact, I think I'll go make myself a lovely cup of tea.;)

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,542  
My sister just asked me where I got the tractor for dad. Naturally I asked why? He’s going to have them come get it to look at the radiator!!!
is that a good thing ???

/ Good morning!!!! #152,544  
I remember they changed it from global warming to climate change for a reason and we definitely need a climate change.

YES, they did. Very political and deliberate. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this one annoys me - here's my take ...

Global Warming COULD NOT BE DEFENDED. A very specific definition that defied the results. Easy to dispute.

CLIMATE CHANGE is a far more generic term, meaningless definition, and since it means anything that you want it to mean, it DOES NOT NEED TO BE DEFENDED. Impossible to disprove, OR prove.

But, it generates money ... so follow the money, follow the sanctions, follow the controls.

I once had to travel out of town for a conference, near where my in-laws lived. In an effort to reduce my "carbon footprint" as per government employee directives ... I chose to stay with my relatives for the 3 days... that meant, No Hotel, no Hotel Housekeeping, no travel meals, no laundry, etc ... when I filed my carbon footprint report, the results were NO DIFFERENT than if I'd been on the full government ride ... so what was the point ???

/ Good morning!!!! #152,545  
good morning all
going to be a hot Sunday, sunny and bright
Church is not a/c so going to wear shorts today.
then later this afternoon going over to friend's home, with a pool, and intend to soak and keep cool.

never worked on mower, will do tomorrow. I just ran out of energy. Read that I need to change trans/hydro oil at 50 hours and I'm there, so
need to get more oil and a filter from local JD dealer. That means I drive right past Popgadget's house. That means ?? adventure. Some day next week when he
isn't flying around. In fact, hmmm, if I go to JD dealer on the way and stop at Paul's on way back, might get trans oil changed by a pro also. I've worked the heck out of that mower
and time to give it a little tlc. Fresh fluids all around. Fresh green grease. Has to be green. Won't work on a JD unless grease is green............... ;)

have a nice day guys, relax, enjoy your families
Toppop, please be ok

/ Good morning!!!! #152,546  
Good morning, a little cool for a July morning at 49°F. Going to a high of 73 so they say. Wind SW 20 gusting to 40 mph. Increasing cloudiness.

The grocery store opens at 8:30 and I need to resupply the truck, so I will wait until then to leave.

Normally I drink my coffee black, but I have been known to put in a shot of Baileys Irish Cream. I have never tried Baileys in tea.

Have a safe summer all, see ya in the fall.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,547  
I once had to travel out of town for a conference, near where my in-laws lived. In an effort to reduce my "carbon footprint" as per government employee directives ... I chose to stay with my relatives for the 3 days... that meant, No Hotel, no Hotel Housekeeping, no travel meals, no laundry, etc ... when I filed my carbon footprint report, the results were NO DIFFERENT than if I'd been on the full government ride ... so what was the point ???
Wow, do you really have to file carbon footprint reports up there?

/ Good morning!!!! #152,549  
72 going to 85. Cooler than last two days in low 90s.

Kyle, the street dance and cookout sounds like fun. Good family time.

Don, buy new boots! Whipper likes the heat! 😁 ...and I''ll sell you some carbon credits for all that CO2 you guys exhale.

String trimmed much of the day yesterday. Cleaned up a place up along the road to hang a large festive bunting with the beautiful red, white, and blue...and of course trimmed around all the usual places. Had to recharge the battery, so I got a brief rest at lunchtime, and watched some baseball...amazing how much these pitchers can make the ball shift in just over 20 yards. No wonder batting averages are dropping.

Prayers for Buppies and wife, Toppop, and others ailing.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,550  
I got a letter from Homeland Security.
I'm tempted to send something obnoxious to the email address listed but best I simply ignore.
this is pretty low quality but good enough for your 95 year old Mother who panics when she reads it.
Friend's mom got sucked into this. She went to bank and asked for gift cards. Bank said you are being scammed and refused
to issue cards. But they were so nice....

anyone with elderly parents really needs to warn them about this. Again.
btw, I would NOT click on that email address unless you are in some kind of protected mode.
As the Amish say, when you lay with dogs you get fleas

Hello Dear Beneficiary

Greetings From New The Department of Homeland Security This is Mrs.
Elizabeth Janet I'm here to inform you that your ATM Card of $5.5
million USD has been approved and was deposited with delivery company
this morning for registration, and we agreed up that the delivery of
Your $5.5 Million USD ATM Package will take off tomorrow morning .So
contact me with your full info where your ATM card will be delivered
to you, Remember that you will pay delivery fee.

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to
pay you, your over due Winning Prize / inheritance fund which you
could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin
code through the Digitized Payment System. And you have spent a lot of
money and a lot time sending money to different people just to make
sure you receive your fund and after set and done your received
nothing.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM VISA Card) This
arrangement was initiated / constituted by the World Bank, United
Nation and Bank of America, due to fraudulent activities going on
within the world, The World Bank, United Nations and Bank of America
introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our Contract, Winning
Prize, inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any
interference

1; FedEx = 12hrs($ 250, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $ 250)
2; DHL = 24hrs($ 160, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $ 160)
3; UPS = 72hrs($ 100, iTunes card or buy an Steam card $ 100)

Full name---------
Mobile Number:--------------
Your email-------
Your delivery address: Occupation:----------------------
Country-------------------
Nearest Airport __

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today, Note that you will
be liable to pay the delivery fee of the ATM VISA Card with any of the
above courier company of your choice before the delivery will take
place to your destination address, Kindly provide them with the below
details in your response to this email address:
manager20_1@outlook.com let them know which courier company you would