Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,552  

daugen

Super Star Member
Tractor
in between now
Have a safe summer all, see ya in the fall.

Safe travels Bill. Dodge those moose and foot wide bugs and may your rig be reliable and get you home.
We'll keep the light on.

I always liked that expression. Sense of welcome coming home.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,553  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Safe travel and stay healthy L4N. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #152,554  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
57F clear sky all day 80F for high less humidly.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...check game cams and putter.

Enjoy your sat all.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,556  

RoyJackson

Epic Contributor
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
Normally I drink my coffee black, but I have been known to put in a shot of Baileys Irish Cream. I have never tried Baileys in tea.
Same here, but rather then Bailey's, I pour a dollop of Kahlua. Not too often though...the Kahlua is really a bit too sweet for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,557  

Popgadget

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L6060
Good Morning.
It’s 72 with a dew point of 59, so it’s a lot more comfortable than yesterday. No rain yesterday and none forecast for today. High in the low 80’s.

Yesterdays activities started with moving boxes for my wife, helping to get alpaca yarn ready for dying, which was her planned activity for the day. Set the AC in the shop a bit lower for the band rehearsal, (the music room is on the second floor of the shop). That went pretty well, we figured out a set list for next Saturdays show and ran through it without any train wrecks.
Ate a late lunch of leftovers from the fridge, and then got 30 lbs of pork shoulders trimmed, make some rub and get them ready to load into the smoker.
While they were sitting cleaned out the firebox and reloaded it so I’d be all ready to go for a planned 7pm start.

Just checked on the progress, it’s doing well, should be finished by early afternoon when the pork reaches 200 degrees.

IMG_1005.jpg

For a wood fired smoker, the temperature regulation is incredibly precise. It is sealed up pretty tight and has a small draft fan which is operated by a temperature control. It maintains a very constant temp without any oscillation, much better than a typical electric oven which “sawtooths” over and under the set point.

IMG_1006.jpg

Youngest son is coming today to help with fence work, we have a batch of posts to replace and gates to hang, not sure how far we will get, but any progress is good. At least we will have a good lunch.

I’m not going anywhere this coming week as far as I know, it would likely work out to spend some time with Drew’s trailer and mower.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,558  

txdon

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 3032E
. . .when I filed my carbon footprint report, the results were NO DIFFERENT than if I'd been on the full government ride ... so what was the point ???
Do they have a form or website that list all your carbon production or how did you find out there was no difference?

/ Good morning!!!! #152,559  

RoyJackson

Epic Contributor
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
2022-07-03, 0811

65° right now...high in the upper 70's...

Grilled steak, mushrooms and other goodies on the grill yesterday, and downed a few beers...good time!

Not sure what I'll get in to today...probably mow and do some trimming.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,560  

RedNeckGeek

Tractor
Kubota M62, Kubota L3240D HST (SOLD!), Kubota RTV900
Good Morning!!!! 56F @ 5:00AM. Partly cloudy. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.

Finished the trench yesterday. Started hole for the pole mount but hit rock, so started work on the down force bracket for the auger. Hope to finish it and the hole today.

Had a heck of a time getting the auger mounted on the tractor, as usual. I think it's time I built a rack to store the thing so it's easier next time.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!