Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,611  
Have not worn a shirt for the last several days due to the heat.

Apparently I got a little sun, Woman commented on it last night.

Back and shoulders are feeling a little warm today.

I think I'll put on a t-shirt today though ... ;)

There are still 8 bags of mulch on that last pallet ... need to find an area in shade to get rid of it.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,612  
A glorious 4th of July morning

67°F and .12 inches rain.

I’ve got to count roof screws this morning. This roof was installed in 2006 and in need of some TLC. A good power wash with mold/mildew treatment but most of the screws exhibit some rust, replacement maybe best option. Likely around 3k screws but I need an accurate break down by size before I attempt ordering.

Grilled steaks were excellent as was rest of food and a very nice relaxing visit with friends.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #152,613  
I wonder how many cordless battery charges 3000 screws are? David, are these the screws with the plastic spacers in them?
I got an education on metal roofs in NC but don't remember a lot.

I'm guessing...............four batteries, about 800 screws per charge. ?? Not large or deep screws.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,614  
Millermatic: I meant to call the local argon supplier to see what a bottle rental costs? I was told by my buddy that they want $300 to buy a bottle, then you just trade out for the price of argon when needed. I don't want to invest yet, until I see what's going on with the Millermatic 250 for sure. I need some thick metal to test it. They say it can weld up to 1/2".
For my portable Miller I use the 20oz-24oz co2 paint ball small gas bottles from Academy Sports and Outdoors. It may be an option to test before you invest in a large bottle.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #152,615  
Soviets kidnapped a hockey star here, to go serve back home. 25 years old.
Which player ? Team? When?
Have not worn a shirt for the last several days due to the heat.

Apparently I got a little sun, Woman commented on it last night.

Back and shoulders are feeling a little warm today.

I think I'll put on a t-shirt today though ... ;)

There are still 8 bags of mulch on that last pallet ... need to find an area in shade to get rid of it.
Don't go getting a melanoma!
I've found good use for my old white long sleeved shirts I used to have to wear 30 years ago. And the ties can be used for sweatbands!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,616  
Well, got ZT engine oil changed. It’s really easy, just rounding up everything takes time. Most of my tools are in garage, and did it in barn, so had to keep running for tools.
And I put a little too much oil in, so drained a little more out.
Then , due to Roy’s comment awhile back about changing his hydro, I checked my manual. I’m overdue for changing my breakin hydro oil. So found the filters under a cover, got part number, and need to get oil and filters.
Also cleaned air filter.

85° but not too bad sitting in shade, when a little breeze stirs up.
IMG_4787.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #152,617  
PopG, those pork roasts turned out great.... 30 hours at what temp?

About 18-1/2 hours at 250 degrees

When I started looking at adding downforce to my 3PT digger, plus still having to work with it behind me, I bailed pretty quickly.

/ Good morning!!!! #152,618  
Missed posting this morning!!

Beautiful day...upper 70's... very pleasant!!!

Nothing done...was going to mow but ZT is low on fuel and not going to make a special run for fuel...get it on the way home tomorrow
My day was sitting on the back deck, drinking beer (with a couple shots now n' then) and watching the pup terrorizing the birds and other little critters...great day for the lazy old man!!

/ Good morning!!!! #152,619  
had a fun drive through the countryside with my brother, top down on a warm day, made nice noises, surprisingly comfortable,
prior owner had basically obsessed over car, nothing looked worn. I think carbs were running a little rich.

well, time to chill until the kabooms go off tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_0992 (1).JPG
    IMG_0992 (1).JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
   / Good morning!!!! #152,620  
As Roy wrote "Beautiful day...upper 70's... very pleasant!!!" and gentle wind.

Good morning of puttering,around 2pm decided to remove anything I could off the shed floor put outside give shed good cleaning,went inside take break talk with Mrs. on my return to shed heard something than saw Lil Boo laying in corner :oops: peek out moment ago looks like Lil Boo having Mostly nap ;)

Not much plan for the evening other than sweeping shed and putting items back before dark.

Enjoy your evening all.